Groups

Gears 2: Completed Horde on Level 50 :-)

Well sort of...... Was playing on day one. My team got to the last wave on 'Day One' and my frigging 360 red ringed for the first time :-( Would have been top of the leaderboards but as I quit early my score wasn't registered :-( ARGGGGGGGGGGGGGG So the other 4 guys are there :-(

So much for Wave 50 being nearly impossible to reach.

23 Comments

"my frigging 360 red ringed for the first time "

Serves you right for having a modded Xbox 360...you pirate

life changing thread

Original Poster

Hey don't hate on me......my pre-order should arrive any day now

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hey bg, you gonna horde with me yea?

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3364799

life changing thread

Pretty much like all of yours. Although at least mine are true and not based on some lucid dream you seem to interpret as real life :whistling:

Ace Hayward;3364808

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhey bg, you gonna horde with me yea?

whats horde?

whats this horde buisness, btw i dont get ppl who struggle at this game, sounds well easy all of it, ill beast the gs like i did gow.

Original Poster

I was surprised how easy it was completing Horde. From reading previews and interviews the Epic team could get nowhere near it. So either they are pretty **** at this game or I am pretty godlike. But it is a hell of a lot of fun. I'd say more so than the other multiplayer modes which still suffer the the same bullet lag problem that GoW did and in some instances far worse.

its an online thing. 5 players workin together to kill wave after wave of locust enemies. something like 10 waves of enemies 50 times.

Ace Hayward;3364887

its an online thing. 5 players workin together to kill wave after wave of … its an online thing. 5 players workin together to kill wave after wave of locust enemies. something like 10 waves of enemies 50 times.

wow bet i have that done on first night, imlooking for ppl to do campaign with me first night.

numpty is with me but wont complete the whole game with me on first night!

ace, i'll do the whole campaign the whole night with ya!

Original Poster

Ace Hayward;3364887

its an online thing. 5 players workin together to kill wave after wave of … its an online thing. 5 players workin together to kill wave after wave of locust enemies. something like 10 waves of enemies 50 times.

Yeah thats it. After every wave more difficult enemies such as boomers and torque bow guys drop in, then once you complete every 10th level it resets back to the basic enemies, but they now have more accuracy, heath and power. Rinse and repeat a further 4 times. It can get amazing frantic at times especially when you have a man down as you either risk getting him up and getting killed yourself or leave him to die and try and struggle on a man down. GREAT FUN!!!! :-D The only heroes in Horde are dead heroes

Ace Hayward;3364912

ace, i'll do the whole campaign the whole night with ya!

o u sexy man! thats the dedication i need! u better b good tho!

dude, look at my gamerscore. 1250 on gears. yes i have dedication to the cause.

lol alot of virgins ITT ;-)

black gerbil1;3364957

lol alot of virgins ITT ;-)

:-D

hope ur not referring to me, how do u think u were created son.

*gasps heavily*
    BG.... I AM YOUR FATHER!!!!!!
    http://internetservices.readingeagle.com/blog/zeke/archives/Darth%20Vader/Darth%20Vader.jpg

acecatcher3;3364971

:-Dhope ur not referring to me, how do u think u were created son.

reported for h4tin...enjoy ur ban

acecatcher3;3364996

reported for h4tin...enjoy ur ban

you quoted yourself? wtf

Original Poster

black gerbil1;3364799

life changing thread

Like all.your insightful posts. Although unfortunately I don't live in a lucid dream which you interpret as reality. Surely you don't have time to play on an xbox with all the other 'amazing' stuff you get up to

Banned

Cool guy

Dirty Dirty Horde.

Level 50 on Insane is supposed to be impossible.... not just Level 50

takes forever to get into horde for me

need some other gow2 peeps to join up with

GT= stu900
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Sad news about Barcelona2396