Groups

Gears of War 1/Ultimate Edition

Recently seen some gameplay of GoW4 and it looks really good but I want to play the other games first. I own 2,3 and Judgement already so I need to get the first game. Can I play the 360 version of GoW1 on Xbox One and if so is there much difference between that and the Ultimate Edition?

Thanks ^.^

3 Comments

The ultimate edition has extra chapters which were originally exclusive to the PC version, has upgraded graphics and matchmaking in multiplayer. Also extra maps are available, I would pick up ultimate edition if you can for the best experience, but if you are looking for a cheap as possible the original 360 version can be picked up for very cheap

Original Poster

Thanks for the info ^.^

I gather then that if one owns one version and another person the other then they cannot do co-op due to different content. I'll have to check to see which version my friend has first as I think it's the original 360.

LilHammerette

Thanks for the info ^.^I gather then that if one owns one version and … Thanks for the info ^.^I gather then that if one owns one version and another person the other then they cannot do co-op due to different content. I'll have to check to see which version my friend has first as I think it's the original 360.

Yes you both need to be running the same version of the game, ultimate edition can be picked up for cd keys for £9.50 with 5% off facebook code cdkeys.com/xbo…one
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Need foreign euro spend card, only 40% eligibility for Halifax Clarity but …66
      2. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?34
      3. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!88
      4. Recommend a free reminder app1417

See more discussions