Groups
    EXPIRED

Gears of War 2

Hi,

Just wondering where the best place is to pick this up please? I need to buy a couple of copies before Christmas and the only places it's in stock are £40 or so, or should I just buy at that price?

Cheers

9 Comments

I would not m8.

Gears of war 2 has been out as long as fallout 3 and thats now 19.99.

Its a very poplar game so has stayed at that price but you will certainly get it before xmas for 30 or less.

Banned

is the Fallout 3 game defo £19.99?

OP...I got the limited edition for less than £40...map codes and gold lancer will sell on Ebay for £10

Confirmed by gamestation as this fridays deal taking over fable.

Never buy at £39.99! It goes against the very reason you're on here! lol....

£36.49 @ PowerPlayDirect
    £32 New on PlayTrade
    £32.29 @ ShopTo.net - Stock Due in.

Hope you enjoy it, its a great game! :thumbsup:

Original Poster

Awesome, thanks guys - will order a couple from Shopto I think, that's a bargain!

blizeH;3655610

Awesome, thanks guys - will order a couple from Shopto I think, that's a … Awesome, thanks guys - will order a couple from Shopto I think, that's a bargain!

Like blanka said, You might want to hold off until tomorrow to check the GameStation deal first. If its replacing the Fable 2offer then that would make it £19.99

Original Poster

Oh, cheers Steven - I thought he was on about Fallout for some reason!

£32.99 in Morrisons

[COLOR="Purple"][FONT="Verdana"]if there's a Woolworths nearby you can get it at £31.50 each :thumbsup:[/FONT][/COLOR]
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One for the mathmeticians915
      2. word association Game74044566
      3. Whoops SNP...Grenfell style cladding all over Glasgow1023
      4. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?710

See more discussions