Gears of War 2 £29.99 Sainsburys

16 replies
Found 1st Nov 2008
Not definitely confirmed so I didn't think I should post it in deals, just a heads up for those that haven't pre ordered and are waiting to buy on the day, but apparently GOW2 (standard) is going to be around £29 mark, like Fallout 3 and Fable.

Released 7th November on 360.

16 Comments

thanks for the tip! if you ask at game or gamestation they just say "err i dont know" ...... will nip down there friday i think.

Original Poster

No problem, gonna be awesome

Just cancelled me pre-order in light of this.:thumbsup:

I asked in Sainsburys when i got Fallout 3 and they said £29.99 that was in the Shirley store

Amazing! Just what I wanted to hear! :-)

Don't s'pose you know if Left 4 Dead and Call of Duty 5 will be that price as well?

i just went to my local sainsburys and they said they dont know the price. i notived fallout 3 was 29.99. most other titles were 39.99???????????

Original Poster

BaysidePD;3361988

Amazing! Just what I wanted to hear! :-)Don't s'pose you know if Left 4 … Amazing! Just what I wanted to hear! :-)Don't s'pose you know if Left 4 Dead and Call of Duty 5 will be that price as well?

Not sure sorry

Banned

I wonder if my local will get enough stock though, as i missed out on the other deals!! I'm going to keep me pre-order with HMV just in case.

Nice one! I shall be going to Sainbury's after work on Fri :-D

Banned

maggie444;3368497

Nice one! I shall be going to Sainbury's after work on Fri :-D

I went after uni for Fable and Fallout 3 and didn't manage to get it!! :-(

I got Fallout 3 from Sainsbury's Canterbury for £29 straight and Fable 2 for £29.99.

voted HOT HOT HOT!

Got my copy of GoW2 from Sainsburys this morning, £29!

I think the OP deserves rep for posting this first :thumbsup:

gari189;3396211

I think the OP deserves rep for posting this first :thumbsup:

Added.

£29 - bargain!:thumbsup:

Just bought two at my local Sainsburys (Southampton) £29 each. :thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247572
    2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7769251
    3. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4711605
    4. HUKD Satellite Information & IPTV Thread48710974

See more discussions