Gears of War 2 download code up for grabs.

Posted 19th Dec 2019
I accidentally bought a second GoW2 code.

For Xbox 360 and Xbox one (back compat).

I'll give it to the first person to post a photo of something tenuously, connected to Gears of War in the real world. (photos of the game itself or merchandise excluded - not tenuous enough)
Community Updates
Misc

Groups

9 Comments
Now this is what I want for Christmas!
39436924-XvPCx.jpg
No. Forget that. This is the one...
39436947-Ahiey.jpg
Phsycronix19/12/2019 11:28

No. Forget that. This is the one...[Image]

I like them! But I did say no merch. Sorry.
legendforhire19/12/2019 11:32

I like them! But I did say no merch. Sorry.

Hellloooo! Not merch - 3D printed models. Aren't they cool. It's amazing actually the amount of people who have created ones. The paint jobs are superb.

I should have said: Sorry, I don't need the code. You just got me thinking, so killing a few seconds I typed "Real Gears of War" into Google! Hehe.

P.S. What happened? How did you accidentally buy?
Edited by: "Phsycronix" 19th Dec 2019
I was buying a code for a friend for christmas, among some other codes, and accidentally clicked twice. Didn't notice the extra 99p until I got the email with the codes which had 2 for GoW2.

If nobody else comes back with anything you can have it.
legendforhire19/12/2019 11:48

I was buying a code for a friend for christmas, among some other codes, …I was buying a code for a friend for christmas, among some other codes, and accidentally clicked twice. Didn't notice the extra 99p until I got the email with the codes which had 2 for GoW2. If nobody else comes back with anything you can have it.

The old "double-click" eh? We've ALL been there! Hehe.

It's a pity it wasn't a GoW1 code. I know someone on here who'd love it. I've been keeping my eye out as he was given one but it had already been used.

Cheers, legendforhire.
Phsycronix19/12/2019 12:23

The old "double-click" eh? We've ALL been there! Hehe. It's a pity it …The old "double-click" eh? We've ALL been there! Hehe. It's a pity it wasn't a GoW1 code. I know someone on here who'd love it. I've been keeping my eye out as he was given one but it had already been used.Cheers, legendforhire.

GOW1 Ultimate edition for XB1 is 89p on cdkeys at the moment. If your friend hasn't spotted it already it's worth grabbing.
legendforhire19/12/2019 12:54

GOW1 Ultimate edition for XB1 is 89p on cdkeys at the moment. If your …GOW1 Ultimate edition for XB1 is 89p on cdkeys at the moment. If your friend hasn't spotted it already it's worth grabbing.

It was @HarryDoyle1 on here. Another kind member gave away some codes and gave me one for GoW1. I already have the game so passed it to HD1 - who then said it was "used" already

Thanks for pointing that out, LFH. I'll put the link (GoW 1 Ultimate) HERE and I've tagged him so perhaps he'll read this comment. It says XB1 but I'm not sure if he has a 1 or a 360.

He might even have a go for your GoW2 code!

Cheers, Phsy.
Sat here munching on some snacks and couldn't let it go - I was certain someone out there would've made a "real world" lancer.

Found one!
39438752-vrNtB.jpg
It must be one of those "portable" tree-surgeon saws. It's a big bar, mind you. Perhaps it's just a 'prop' or an electric motorized one...
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants