Groups

Gears of War 3

Due April 8th 2011...

Just thought I'd give people a nudge...

The trailer is on Xbox Live now and IGN have confirmed some details. Links to follow...

7 Comments

Trailer is brilliant as with the previous games, but this will simply be another cash cow with no attention given to the hardcore fans of the original.

More chainsaw rinsing multiplayer headed our way that any 5 year old can pick up and be good at for deffo.

I daren't even look at the trailer, just starting act 4 on GOW and have GOW2 to play straight after. Loving GOW, been playing it off and on for about 2 weeks and only just got past act 3. Not played the multiplayer

Paddy_o_furniture;8358117

I daren't even look at the trailer, just starting act 4 on GOW and have … I daren't even look at the trailer, just starting act 4 on GOW and have GOW2 to play straight after. Loving GOW, been playing it off and on for about 2 weeks and only just got past act 3. Not played the multiplayer

The multi player is the best part IMO :thumbsup:, love hoarde on GOW 2
    Good luck with the boss at the end of GOW 1, took me ages to learn how to kill him lol

treble99;8358178

The multi player is the best part IMO :thumbsup:, love hoarde on GOW … The multi player is the best part IMO :thumbsup:, love hoarde on GOW 2Good luck with the boss at the end of GOW 1, took me ages to learn how to kill him lol

Great, took me ages to get past the end of Chapter 3. Playing on the Hardened level to try and make it last longer (it worked)

treble99;8358178

The multi player is the best part IMO :thumbsup:, love hoarde on GOW … The multi player is the best part IMO :thumbsup:, love hoarde on GOW 2Good luck with the boss at the end of GOW 1, took me ages to learn how to kill him lol

yeah man gears mulitplayer is amazing. actually requires skill unlike the 2nd which is the reason Im not a fan!

Paddy_o_furniture;8358215

Great, took me ages to get past the end of Chapter 3. Playing on the … Great, took me ages to get past the end of Chapter 3. Playing on the Hardened level to try and make it last longer (it worked)

Lol Im crap at the harder settings, might see if I can find it and go through the one player mode again

manchesterjim;8358308

yeah man gears mulitplayer is amazing. actually requires skill unlike the … yeah man gears mulitplayer is amazing. actually requires skill unlike the 2nd which is the reason Im not a fan!

Multiplayer on gears is ace, prefer it to MW2 tbh
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. RIP DOCTOR WHO78
      2. Are these two things distinctly different to you?33
      3. Show us your Photos 2017. August's Theme - Animals30384
      4. PlayStation Hacked Again?44

See more discussions