Groups

Gears of War 3

Could anyone tell me, if it is true that you will be playing as a new character not the same old Marcus Fenix and who exactly is going to die in GOW 3?

Thanks

12 Comments

C Carmine will die, obviously.

Still Marcus but there's a new woman involved, possibly playable

This is all guesswork but probably right.

Original Poster

Thanks, well glad Fenix is still playable, I don't give a damn who else they make playable as long as FENIX is in.

By the way who's C Carmine, I only know of A Carmine?

Edited by: "PraxxtorCruel" 5th Sep 2010

A carmine dies in GOW
    B carmine dies in GOW2

running gag in game

Carmine will live. They did a charity thing were you could buy a T-shirt saying "I love Carmine" or "Carmine must Die" (paraphrasing). The "live" T-shirt outsold the "die".

kotaku.com/559…kie

Original Poster

alternate

Carmine will live. They did a charity thing were you could buy a T-shirt … Carmine will live. They did a charity thing were you could buy a T-shirt saying "I love Carmine" or "Carmine must Die" (paraphrasing). The "live" T-shirt outsold the "die".http://kotaku.com/5592530/donate-money-for-sick-children-decide-the-fate-of-gears-latest-rookie

So does that mean none of the main characters will die in GOW 3?

PraxxtorCruel

who knows? maybe dom might die

The Carmine's was never really main characters in either game. Neither lived long enough to qualify as one

eca07mc

C Carmine will die, obviously.Still Marcus but there's a new woman … C Carmine will die, obviously.Still Marcus but there's a new woman involved, possibly playableThis is all guesswork but probably right.

The woman is Anya, who has been in both previous games.

alternate

Carmine will live. They did a charity thing were you could buy a T-shirt … Carmine will live. They did a charity thing were you could buy a T-shirt saying "I love Carmine" or "Carmine must Die" (paraphrasing). The "live" T-shirt outsold the "die".http://kotaku.com/5592530/donate-money-for-sick-children-decide-the-fate-of-gears-latest-rookie

how do you know the result, i didnt think they announced it yet?

here's some lovely looking new screen shots to drool over,

gamesradar.com/xbo…089

PraxxtorCruel

I can't quite see why they'd let big plot threads out into the open much before release tbh.

foxxes

how do you know the result, i didnt think they announced it yet?

You are right. I googled it and they only recently said that they would not reveal the result and let gamers find out (or the internet to spoil it).

The old story I though was the result was from Comicon where the "live" sales were mush stronger than the "die" sales, I didn't realise they were doing avatar T-shirts too which also count.

http://www****/news/gears-3-carmine-shirts-raised

edit : hmm, I didn't know 1up links were blocked? What is ll that about?

try this one evilavatar.com/for…987
    Edited by: "alternate" 6th Sep 2010

son of a .............

it's been "delayed" and now we'll be waiting until this time next year.

kotaku.com/565…%29
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. SNES Classic launches 29th September 2017 - Check for stock and pre-order i…4661378
      2. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892225
      3. How dangerous is Donald trump?27123
      4. Ebid over Ebay66

See more discussions