Groups
    EXPIRED

Gears of war copies

Morning,
    I bought about 5 gears of war games for the xbox 360 of a Chinese website...and i received them and they where copies!!! I have tryed selling them on ebay, but listing got removed. I cant sell them on HUKD either!

Anyone know where I could sell them???

TIA

7 Comments

lol whos gonna buy a copy , bin em or give away and cut ya losses

how much where they

Can't you send them back?

Shouldn't you be able to send them back if they are not the real deal and you bought them in good faith thinking they were?

Or did you realise something may be dodgy at the start and thought you would give it a go anyway?

Why did you want 5 Gears of War' anyway - the game is so old and cheap now. Not exactly a money spinner is it.

What website was it anyway - good to warn others.

The wisest choice, however, might be to repeat this question on another forum, but change your post slightly so that it goes something like this:

I bought about 5 gears of war games for the xbox 360 of a Chinese … I bought about 5 gears of war games for the xbox 360 of a Chinese website...and i received them and they where copies!!! They all work fine on my unchipped xbox, and I have tryed selling them on ebay, but listing got removed. I cant sell them on HUKD either! I was only wanting a fiver each for them, but now it seems I won't even be able to get that.Anyone know where I could sell them???

And then, y'know, just wait for the PMs to drop in.

Admin

Please don't encourage members to sell on illegal media dxx.
    Going to lock this thread.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …4322024
    2. Jeremy Corbyn #traingate1216
    3. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764676
    4. Samsung Note 844

See more discussions