Gears of War .....WOW

Have had Gears of War sitting on my shelf for ages now after getting it on a deal listed here. I got it around the time I got COD4 and only played it for a few mins because I didn't really like the controls and everybody was raving about COD4

Having got a bit bored of COD recently I decided to give Gears another chance. So glad did - what a great game. The controls are actually really good and the game play is excellent. Couldn't put it down! I think I'll have to pop out and get Gears 2 now! mind you I havnt tried Gears online yet.........

7 Comments

Gears Of War Is A Great Game....
Gears Of War Two Is Great Aswell ....
And Online Is Better..only Think Thats Dog Poo Is When Your Playing With Lag But Thats Life....only Time Will Make It Better But If You Avnt Tryed Online Give It A Go....and Watch Out For Gaz864.......
Happy Shooting And If Playing Gears 1 On Line Give The Shootgun A Blast

Have to agree it's an amazing game! GOW2's even better!

Gears rules.

It's the reason 360's are better than the PS3. :thumbsup:

I must be like the only person with a 360 who didnt like GoW or halo for that matter

shosie;5164363

I must be like the only person with a 360 who didnt like GoW or halo for … I must be like the only person with a 360 who didnt like GoW or halo for that matter

Probably. :thumbsup: lol

hornblowerracing;5165097

Probably. :thumbsup: lol

dont even knoww hy just neevr really liked it. I dont liek halo cos i didnt change, they all just seem the same to me

shosie;5164363

I must be like the only person with a 360 who didnt like GoW or halo for … I must be like the only person with a 360 who didnt like GoW or halo for that matter

+1 lol
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. jeremy hunt £44.000 for a new bathroom ??1111
    2. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846070
    3. (heads up) Mini SNES price finally dropped on Amazon pre orders44
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7763843

See more discussions