Groups

Geek box.....

Anyone else struggling to receive the geek box Black Friday box it was supposed to come by the 15th still shows as picking, the first message I sent a few days ago said it would be released on the 15th the second says they are aware of issues and nothing else, useless wanted them as a stocking filler.

3 Comments

goberpiles

Anyone else struggling to receive the geek box Black Friday box it was … Anyone else struggling to receive the geek box Black Friday box it was supposed to come by the 15th still shows as picking, the first message I sent a few days ago said it would be released on the 15th the second says they are aware of issues and nothing else, useless wanted them as a stocking filler.

It's all geek to me.

After looking at MyGeekBox.co.uk...

---
    © 2016 The Hut.com Ltd, a company registered in England and Wales (company number 5016010) whose registered office is at Meridian House, Gadbrook Park, Gadbrook Way, Rudheath, Northwich, Cheshire, UK, CW9 7RA.
    ---

^ Clue.

I have also not recieved mine which I ordered on black Friday had a response from them today stating that I had passed the deadline for the November box resulting in a timely delay and the December box was not due for dispatch till the 20th ??
    Hopefully it may come before Xmas but wont hold my breath !!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044542
      2. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767380
      3. What's up with people creating accounts just to ask for UNiDAYS codes?11
      4. U.S. bombers fly off North Korea's coast in show of force1218

See more discussions