Found 24th Aug 2016
Are they banned here at the moment? Is there a list of banned sellers, if not it would be helpful...

4 Comments

They aren't based in the UK, are they? I know that some foreign-based websites are allowed, but a lot aren't.

There is a merchant list which shows the merchants whose deals are allowed to be posted on HUKD. I'm not sure how accurate it is though, or how often it is updated.

hotukdeals.com/mer…ist

Original Poster

Cheers for that

It may not be up to date though, as yesterday I posted a deal for In4dealz through Amazon which got pulled, though they are still listed there:

hotukdeals.com/dea…966

Deals for Gearbest are allowed here, and their customer service isn't exactly wonderful at times.
Edited by: "smileypete" 24th Aug 2016

Original Poster

Well looking at some reviews apparently Geekbuying are related to In4Dealz, so I might have answered my own question there...

Thanks anyway for the answer RossD89.
Edited by: "smileypete" 24th Aug 2016

Supermod

Just to add to RossD89...

The merchant list is updated as soon as a new merchant is added so if there is a deal you want to share and you know they are non-UK just check the list. If they are there, they're fine. If they aren't you can ask the team to review it and we'll let you know if they are able to be shared.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition65706
    2. Win an unbelievable Windows Mixed Reality prize pack from Windows Central! …43
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines43
    4. Win a £100 Amazon Voucher From LoveMyVouchers44

See more discussions