GEEKBUYING ARE SCAMMERS DO NOT USE

Banned 54 replies
Found 16th May
You can check this corrupt company out here: trustpilot.com/rev…com
And choose 1 star reviews and see how many HUNDREDS of people they have scammed!
PAYPAL IS PROTECTING COMPANIES THAT ARE COMMITTING FRAUD!
NAMELY GEEKBUYING.COM

I recently contacted PayPal as the answer to a question I had was not in their FAQs.

They replied with an answer that had nothing to do with my question so I replied to it explaining that they had not read my email as they had sent a reply to something I hadn't asked.

I then got another reply saying that they had read it and had answered my question, but perhaps they could have put a little more detail!

I complained and they agreed that my question hadn't been answered and credited my account with £10 for the inconvenience caused by having to complain and for PayPal failing to answer my question.

You would think that was good right? WRONG! Read below for the full details of their DISGUSTING CUSTOMER SERVICE!

I got an email from a Chinese company called GeekBuying with an offer of:
BUY ONE GET ONE FREE!
That was the headline banner. Also that the stock is coming from their Spanish warehouse.
So living in the UK means that it would mean no import duty taxes had to be paid so I placed an order for a mobile phone and an in car charger, (so I should get two of each) PLUS...
I also paid an extra premium to have them returned to a local (wasn't sure if this meant UK or Spanish) address if I had to send any of the order back, but either way it's better and cheaper than China!

Well that is part of the scam because in reality the offer was buy one and get a cheap pack of usb cables!

After placing the order I got the order confirmation email off them with the usb pack added, I immediately emailed GeekBuying canceling my order.

I got no reply!

2 days later I got another email saying my order had been processed and shipped!

I emailed them again informing them that I had cancelled my order.

Again I got no reply!

When the order arrived I emailed them again saying that it was a scam and that I would be claiming a full refund via PayPal.

I got a reply! They said... "You misunderstood us, it's buy one get a free gift"

So GeekBuying know the difference in English between the both, but put buy one get one free, knowing that it's a fraudulent statement because they do know the difference in the wording!

I thought I would be safe because I used PayPal Credit to pay, but FFS PayPal are as corrupt as GeekBuying!

I contacted PayPal and explained the situation that I had fallen victim to a scam and asked for a full refund. PayPal said they would be processing it as a "goods not as described" transaction and would be contacting the seller for their side of the situation.

This IS NOT a goods not as described transaction, THIS IS EMAIL FRAUD/DECEPTION!

I uploaded to PayPal copies of the emails I had sent canceling the order, plus the email GeekBuying had sent me about it being me that was mistaken, plus the email with the offer saying BOGOF, and PayPal still insist that it's a goods not as described transaction!

I then got an email from PayPal saying that I have to send the order back to CHINA AT MY OWN EXPENSE for PayPal to give me a refund! It's going to cost me £60 to send the order to China!

I then uploaded to PayPal a copy of the invoice proving that I had paid extra money for the local return address service!

PayPal ARE NOT INTERESTED!

I have sent 12, yes TWELVE emails to PayPal and they keep sending different answers about it!
Some of the emails have said I have to pay nothing at all (full postal refund)
Some of the emails say I have to pay a percentage of the return fees.
Some of the emails say I have to pay in full with no refunds.
One has said that I get up to 45 Australian dollars back.
Another say's £15 British pounds sterling!
The only thing that they are consistent with is to just reiterate that they are sorry that I'm not happy with their service, but I must send them to China as that is the address that GeekBuying has provided them with!

I bought from Spain, paid EU taxes, paid an extra premium to return the goods to a LOCAL RETURN ADDRESS but PayPal ignore all of this and insist that I ship them to China!

PayPal is either:
1. Deliberately insisting that I send the goods to China (even though they came from Spain) in the hopes that I will just accept the goods and go way!
2. Deliberately not helping me because PayPal Credit is the department in PayPal that I made the official complaint about and it is now that department that is dealing with this.
3. Are genuinely so lazy, incompetent and useless at their jobs in that department that this is the best that they can do.
4. They know that this is an act of fraud/deception and are protecting the seller so as to protect themselves.
5. They know it's an act of fraud/deception but they are protecting the revenues that they earn from this corrupt selling practices.
6. ALL OF THE ABOVE!

Personally, I think it's number 6, as it's a different person that replies to every email of their's that I replied to, but you can all decide for yourself!

One thing for sure is that I'm not just going away!

So now I'm taking PayPal to the small claims court for all of my money (£160.00) that I lost on the purchase, plus the £60 return postage costs!

DO NOT TRUST EITHER COMPANY! But DEFINITELY don't trust PayPal as they genuinely protect their sellers over buyers, it's in their business section and proves this!
If you're a PayPal customer, look at the section for opening a business account and all the details are there saying that they do everything they possibly can to prevent a customer from making a charge-back through them!
Obviously this is just one of their MANY tactics to stop me from sending the goods back, unless I want to be £60 UK pounds out of pocket!

I really hate my country at the moment for voting to come out of the EU, but thank you for providing me with a way of getting my money back!

See you in county court PayPal!

Top comments

Another abuser who registers an account with HUKD just to post this rubbish.
54 Comments

I skim read.
It's just a hearing centre not county court.
No need to invoke brexit.
You won't win unless you can, with clarity explain what contractual obligation PayPal has broken that caused you to lose money.
PayPal's buyer protection specificalky.
You will be expected to have exhausted all realistic avenues before they take you seriously at a hearing centre.

All of your points 1-6 are opinion based on nothing but unfounded speculation. Even if you can provide a smoking gun to those claims which it looks like you can, there a long way from anyone at a hearing centre believing it as the likely truth.

I have experience of winning 3 money claims. 2 were against others and 1 was defending.

These places give you a proper shake but if you think you can win with this hysteria you are in for a shock.

Can you provide the summary copy paste of your money claim text of your issue. It needs to be clear and precise or you are not going to get anywhere.

You may get it resolved at arbitration though but you need a cool head.

Thanks for highlighting this new threat to the common man just trying too buy goods!!!

Always found Paypal to be quite fair when raising disputes and have received timely refunds.

Just read whole thing clearly.
Ignore my previous advice.
This is cloud cuckoo land stuff.
You doing stand a hopd in hell of getting anything out of PayPal. Your comeback here isn't against PayPal and they can insist you return the items at your expense and rightly so.
If you want to avoid that your only other avenue is a chargeback....but good luck with that lol after you have divulged so much info you don't stand a chance.

OP: two precise questions requiring precise answers: was one of the items over £100 value? Did you pay the vendor directly by "Paypal Credit" in an unquestionable debtor-creditor-supplier arrangement? If both answers = yes, don't bother with Paypal buyer protection, just go down the S75 route where the credit provider is jointly and severally responsible to discharge the vendor's obligations i.e. if you can credibly show an order for (xx + yy) x 2, then that is what the credit provider is obliged to supply. Easyread info at moneysavingexpert.com/sho…ses

Another abuser who registers an account with HUKD just to post this rubbish.

I bought a Xiaomi Note 4 through Geekbuying a couple of months ago, good communication from Geekbuying, arrived in specified time, perfect condition, bargain price - so no problems with them from my point of view.

Geekbuying are on the list to avoid on the Xiaomi subreddit, loads of bad experiences with them on their for lying, bad communication, stock misinformation etc.

If you want to buy Chinese stuff is best to use Banggood or Ali, since they seem less pirate.

AndyRoyd

Another abuser who registers an account with HUKD just to post this … Another abuser who registers an account with HUKD just to post this rubbish.

​Abuser? Who's he abused? Couldn't care if he joined to post one comment or deal, at least he's trying to warn others of their dubious sales tactics. I've had experience of dodgy paypal dealings, no amount of evidence of a scam would make them refund even though all communication was through ebay messaging ( this was when they were still practically the samw company). Left me nearly £100 out of pocket.

I noticed I'm getting lots of emails from Geekbuyer too.. I haven't and wouldn't buy anything from it but it drives me mad that I keep getting emails from random 'companies' I've never heard of.

cool story bro

anyone else get bored and stop reading at the pointless PayPal email bit?

Well apart from the fact that BOGOF on a phone is very unlikely. When you added two of everything and it didn't discount your basket alarm bells would sound in your head and you wouldn't checkout.

While it was misleading by the retailer it was extremely naive (I'm being polite) of you to complete the transaction.

japes

anyone else get bored and stop reading at the pointless PayPal email bit?

Yeah, me.

I read it all, twice, and the op does have a point albeit a rather speculative point. Without seeing the Email (undoctored other than personal info) it's impossible to really offer any sympathy. How many times do you see big signs in shop Windows saying 70% off then when you get closer, in tiny writing, it says 'selected items only'?
Did they do this? Did you skim over all or some of the small print (we're all guilty of this at some point)?
Paypal Ares not at fault here, though they may not be explaining themselves properly. Your contract is with Geek not paypal. Paypal act as mediators and most times come down on the side of the buyer (check out the threads on hukd). They provide some protection when you don't receive the goods and in some other occasions. They have said they are treating your claim add 'not as described'. But the phone is as described, it's you who misunderstood the offer (in Paypals eyes, they have no other way of viewing it).
Post a copy of the offer email do we can see it and offer accurate advice.
You could go the small claims court. They won't turn up. You'll win a judgement, that they will ignore. Can you see bailiffs flying out to China for £160?

Original Poster Banned

[quote=mrty] How do I upload a screenshot of the banner in the email? It's a graphical email, not a text email.
The text in the graphic says, and I quote... "Promo 2017 Semana Santa Buy 1 Get 1 FREE catch it now promo time 8th-18th April" unquote.
Then there's another graphic, like a round date stamp, saying EU warehouse.
There are NO asterisks​ or anything else to state that it's a gift that you get.

And to all of you slagging me off, there's no one doing as much as me! I'm ashamed, embarrassed, disgusted in myself for falling for this scam!

I thought I was getting two cheap Chinese phones, which I was buying for my relative who is unable to speak and is paralysed down the whole of one side of his body, after he had 4 strokes and a heart attack when his daughter was murdered by her partner, (so he can play games and communicate via messaging apps etc,) and the other for his son whose now his full-time carer.
So I wasn't buying them for some personal greed, I was buying them for two people on the breadline struggling to survive on state benefits.

As for PayPal, they are at fault. I've spoken to a police officer who we know, shown him the email, and the officer says that they have gained money by deception. So PayPal should be treating this as a criminal action, not as goods not as described action. In addition, they are refusing to get the EU address off GeekBuying and in addition to that, they should at the minimum freeze/prevent GeekBuying from using PayPal services until it cleans up it's act.

I agree, I've got no chance with GeekBuying, so PayPal is my only way.

Thank you op "andyroyd" for your comment about section 75. Yes I used PayPal credit (a credit agreement just like a credit card) yes one item cost more than £100.
I'm sorry for not explaining that bit better, but as you can see, already getting moans about the post, yourself included!
This goes to my point about PayPal not reading and answering my emails correctly. I've told them that it's not a buyer protection dispute. I've told them that this is a consumer credit matter, but they are deliberately ignoring that and insisting that it's a buyer protection issue.
They also have the power to get the local return address from GeekBuying but also refuse to do so.
So yes PayPal are at fault for refusing my legal right under section 75 of the consumer credit act so I have the choice of going to arbitration or I can go straight to the county court for exactly the reason that they, PayPal are breaching my consumer credit rights under English law.

If you go to this review site, you will see both GeekBuying and PayPal each have hundreds of complaints against them.
https://www.trustpilot.com/review/geekbuying.com

Finally, I was just trying to warn potential customers of the disgusting service from both companies, but hey my bad for trying to warn/protect people, I can't help having compassion and the willingness to help and protect others.

Original Poster Banned

liamf12

Abuser? Who's he abused? Couldn't care if he joined to post one comment … Abuser? Who's he abused? Couldn't care if he joined to post one comment or deal, at least he's trying to warn others of their dubious sales tactics. I've had experience of dodgy paypal dealings, no amount of evidence of a scam would make them refund even though all communication was through ebay messaging ( this was when they were still practically the samw company). Left me nearly £100 out of pocket.

Thanks, that's appreciated, I was only trying to stop others from being scammed.

Woody_UK

Thanks, that's appreciated, I was only trying to stop others from being … Thanks, that's appreciated, I was only trying to stop others from being scammed.

That's honourable but don't make a moneyclaim against PayPal. You literally cannot going down the route you are. You are making accusations that are impossible to show as being likely true. That's £30 down the toilet and another £60 odd for the actual hearing if arbitration doesn't go your way, which it won't.

Original Poster Banned

robo989

That's honourable but don't make a moneyclaim against PayPal. You … That's honourable but don't make a moneyclaim against PayPal. You literally cannot going down the route you are. You are making accusations that are impossible to show as being likely true. That's £30 down the toilet and another £60 odd for the actual hearing if arbitration doesn't go your way, which it won't.

So how about instead of just saying what I shouldn't do, how about putting a solution up? If not, then I'm really not interested in your comments anymore

AndyRoyd

OP: two precise questions requiring precise answers: was one of the items … OP: two precise questions requiring precise answers: was one of the items over £100 value? Did you pay the vendor directly by "Paypal Credit" in an unquestionable debtor-creditor-supplier arrangement? If both answers = yes, don't bother with Paypal buyer protection, just go down the S75 route where the credit provider is jointly and severally responsible to discharge the vendor's obligations i.e. if you can credibly show an order for (xx + yy) x 2, then that is what the credit provider is obliged to supply. Easyread info at http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/shopping/section75-protect-your-purchases

Doesn't apply. There's a third party payment provider - PayPal.
Which is a separate entity from PayPal Credit.
PayPal Credit not operated by PayPal and thus section 75 is entirely out the window.
Even if paid directly with PayPal, still out the window without a ridiculously difficult court battle as has been proven with some test cases.
Also, finally, PayPal's buyer protection is not law
It is a malleable policy that is operated at their discretion at the end of the day and it's terms are at it's discretion with respect to returning items. You've been asked to return an item - you have to return an item. to use buyer protection.

Buyer is showing no humility and are entirely unsuitable for obtaining any remedy in something that would get complex very quickly and require you keep your calm.

Woody_UK

So how about instead of just saying what I shouldn't do, how about … So how about instead of just saying what I shouldn't do, how about putting a solution up? If not, then I'm really not interested in your comments anymore

There is no immediate "solution".
The longterm "solution" is to deal with the CONSEQUENCES and learn from your mistakes.
Edited by: "robo989" 16th May

Based on issues I've had in the past, I wouldn't personally expect much in the way of a resolution to this.

Going down the criminal route is a complete waste of time as this is a company based in China who at best had a banner whose meaning was equivocal, given that I don't believe it expressly stated 'buy one phone get one free'. The fact that your basket only had one item in should have set alarm bells and you ought to have pursued this with the company prior to committing.

You won't successfully file criminal charges against the company either way because they're not even in the EU, so unless you have legal backing the likes of which a government would employ then I would just forget about your police officer friend's advice as this will only confuse the issue.

To my mind, the shopping basket you had in front of you is ultimately your stumbling block, since this is the real heart of the contract you agreed to - in that basket were all the items you were agreeing to pay for. If an item is BOGOF it will *always* show in the shopping basket. If you agreed to purchase those goods, as presented in that shopping basket, then you have no recourse whatsoever in my opinion, no matter what any banners might have said. This will be the stance Paypal will take, and I don't believe there are any legal steps you can take to change this, since Paypal aren't responsible for sellers' misleading banners and you did still agree to buy the items as seen in your checkout without confirmation of free phones at the critical stage.

I'm not sure what return arrangement you
paid for with Geekbuying as you didn't go into any details on that front (unless I missed it). Did they offer free returns to a European warehouse.

Honestly - sad as they are - all the background stories about your family won't help your cause at all and will simply confuse the issue. If you have a case to make to PayPal focus on it, and focus on all the ways they will argue against it.

Good luck with getting this sorted.

This post above is very good direct friendly advice.

The buyer has been offered assistance from PayPal on condition they agree to return the item to the seller.
I'm not sure what shipping costs are back to china but cheapest post I doubt is that expense and the buyer has been offered £15 that is more than enough to pay for return post. Cost to return an item like this with Royal Mail signed to China is £12.50.

The buyer should note that since he paid extra for returns to be possible to a european returns centre that this extra price will already be included in the price paid at checkout.

robo989

Doesn't apply. There's a third party payment provider - PayPal. Which is … Doesn't apply. There's a third party payment provider - PayPal. Which is a separate entity from PayPal Credit. PayPal Credit not operated by PayPal and thus section 75 is entirely out the window...

I think you misread OPs ramble (understandable) and may be a little confused over PPC status. OP states "...I used PayPal Credit to pay..." and as "Paypal Credit" is a credit provider, that element of the few S75 qualification requirements would have been satisfied.

AndyRoyd

I think you misread OPs ramble (understandable) and may be a little … I think you misread OPs ramble (understandable) and may be a little confused over PPC status. OP states "...I used PayPal Credit to pay..." and as "Paypal Credit" is a credit provider, that element of the few S75 qualification requirements has been satisfied.

No, PayPal Credit pays PayPal who pays the seller.
Even people paying simply with PayPal aren't covered as PayPal is not a direct payment provider.
S75 only applies when the link is direct between buyer, seller and credit provider with no intermediary or agency.

Basically PayPal credit is funded by an outside bank, not PayPal (easy to find this info just check the FAQs on PayPal's own website)
Any payment with PayPal credit has to go to the PayPal balance of the seller. A PayPal balance is legally not owned by the person that owns the PayPal account and is subject to PayPal's own terms etc, it's not a "bank account balance".
No S75 rule can possibly apply.
Edited by: "robo989" 16th May

robo989

No, PayPal Credit pays PayPal who pays the seller.Even people paying … No, PayPal Credit pays PayPal who pays the seller.Even people paying simply with PayPal aren't covered as PayPal is not a direct payment provider.S75 only applies when the link is direct between buyer, seller and credit provider with no intermediary or agency.

The original question was clear. The post and run OP was asked "two precise questions requiring precise answers:...Did you pay the vendor directly by "Paypal Credit" in an unquestionable debtor-creditor-supplier arrangement" and if the (accurate) response of the post-and-run OP was yes, then one of the S75 qualification requirements would be met. Of course it is highly unlikely we will ever hear the response to the answer because the post-and-run OP is unlikley to return. If it is impossible to effect a direct payment via "Paypal Credit" to this vendor (example: if the vendor has no facility to accept Paypal Credit) then that also would exclude a S75 claim option.

Original Poster Banned

misterleoni

Based on issues I've had in the past, I wouldn't personally expect much … Based on issues I've had in the past, I wouldn't personally expect much in the way of a resolution to this. Going down the criminal route is a complete waste of time as this is a company based in China who at best had a banner whose meaning was equivocal, given that I don't believe it expressly stated 'buy one phone get one free'. The fact that your basket only had one item in should have set alarm bells and you ought to have pursued this with the company prior to committing. You won't successfully file criminal charges against the company either way because they're not even in the EU, so unless you have legal backing the likes of which a government would employ then I would just forget about your police officer friend's advice as this will only confuse the issue. To my mind, the shopping basket you had in front of you is ultimately your stumbling block, since this is the real heart of the contract you agreed to - in that basket were all the items you were agreeing to pay for. If an item is BOGOF it will *always* show in the shopping basket. If you agreed to purchase those goods, as presented in that shopping basket, then you have no recourse whatsoever in my opinion, no matter what any banners might have said. This will be the stance Paypal will take, and I don't believe there are any legal steps you can take to change this, since Paypal aren't responsible for sellers' misleading banners and you did still agree to buy the items as seen in your checkout without confirmation of free phones at the critical stage. I'm not sure what return arrangement you paid for with Geekbuying as you didn't go into any details on that front (unless I missed it). Did they offer free returns to a European warehouse. Honestly - sad as they are - all the background stories about your family won't help your cause at all and will simply confuse the issue. If you have a case to make to PayPal focus on it, and focus on all the ways they will argue against it. Good luck with getting this sorted.

Thanks...
To clarify the return address situation, I paid extra to use the local return service...
Sub Total: GBP 151.66
Shipping Cost: GBP 10.08
Insurance: GBP 1.66
Local Return Service: GBP 2.49
Grand Total: GBP 165.90
So I have paid the company to use that service, but PayPal says that I have to ship to China.
Here's another weird thing, they say (GeekBuying) that I can't use an established parcel company like fed-ex or dhl, it must be a unknown smaller company otherwise they say it won't get through Hong Kong customs on its way to them in China.
Whereas PayPal say I must use someone like royal mail, fed-ex etc!

The total weight of the products in their own packaging is 1.1kg and royal mail, with the right amount of insurance want £54 and so many pence.

This is why I refuse to send to China when I have paid for a local service (it states on GeekBuying website that they even have a UK warehouse) to Spain/UK and because I know PayPal can insist on GeekBuying providing that local address.
It states in PayPal's t&c's that both parties in a chargeback (buyer and seller) MUST follow PayPal's instructions otherwise PayPal can say that the buyer/seller is not cooperating with its enquiry.
So PayPal can make them provide me with the local address but won't.
I say that's because they are protecting the seller as they promise to do if you have a business account with them.
They are hoping I will cave in.

Original Poster Banned

Someone also said I have no proof with PayPal...
I used PayPal's internal email system and have backed up copies of all the emails, both sent and received.
I don't have a pc, I just have phone and tablet, both are Sony. So not only can I take screenshots of whatever, I can also take screenvideos.
I have screenvideos of me uploading EVERY document so I do have the proof that I provided PayPal with the evidence that I paid for a local return address service.
Hope that clarifies a little more
Thank you everyone for your comments (good or bad) because at least it's getting it out there of the way both these companies treat their customers.

Woody_UK

...See you in county court PayPal!

What address will you be using to serve the court paperwork to Paypal? Thanks.

Forget the refund, sell the film rights. Profit.

Get in touch with RIP Off Britain Live see if they can help sort this shambles out for you.
[url][email protected][/url]

Original Poster Banned

!!! RESULT !!!
Today the PayPal Credit manager in Ireland phoned me.
He has apologised unreservedly for the way they have dealt with this claim and how I've been sent so many misleading and inconsistent information, and for their staff refusing to contact the seller for the local (Spanish) address.
He is now dealing with it personally, he is contacting the seller for the Spanish address, and no matter if I send it to Spain or China, PayPal are paying the full amount, no matter what the cost.
Once that is done, not only will he be crediting my account with the refund of the goods and of the return package and postage, but he'll also be paying me compensation for the distress they have caused by the way they failed to deal with this matter.

For the record, he also confirmed that PayPal Credit IS governed by section 75 of the consumer credit act of 1974, (it's at 10.3 in PayPal's Credit t&C's) and that I had the legal right to claim under that if I wasn't happy with the result of the buyer protection claim, BUT I wouldn't be allowed to do both at the same time. I or they would have had to close the buyers protection claim first.

So thank you to all of those who offered your support and genuine advice, it was/is GENUINELY appreciated!

The moral of the story, don't ever give in, always fight for the rights that are legally yours, because if not, one government might want to take them away and/or businesses will try to rob you of your legal rights!

Thank you hotukdeals for giving me the platform to inform others and warn others about GeekBuying and their corrupt practices.

As for PayPal, well better late than never for you to admit your mistakes, but until I get what you have promised today, I'm still reserving my judgement.

Again thank you one and all for your advice, encouragement and support!

Original Poster Banned

robo989

No S75 rule can possibly apply.

I'm happy to say, You was wrong!
PayPal Credit confirmed that I have that protection.

Congratulations on your persistence and nice one clarifying the section 75 thing too

Well done...I'd have bet the farm against you on this. And well done PayPal for helping here.

Woody_UK

I'm happy to say, You was wrong!PayPal Credit confirmed that I have that … I'm happy to say, You was wrong!PayPal Credit confirmed that I have that protection.

You have buyer protection not S75 and PayPal credit would not have said you have.
I'll wager my house against that.
But good stuff for getting it sorted.

Original Poster Banned

mrty

Well done...I'd have bet the farm against you on this. And well done … Well done...I'd have bet the farm against you on this. And well done PayPal for helping here.

Can I have your farm then? Or just enough room for my tourer caravan?

Original Poster Banned

robo989

You have buyer protection not S75 and PayPal credit would not have said … You have buyer protection not S75 and PayPal credit would not have said you have.I'll wager my house against that.But good stuff for getting it sorted.

Ok, I'll wager your house! Now give me your keys because you just lost!

All calls from businesses and unknown numbers to my mobile are recorded, therefore I know what he said to the word!
Read above about my "result" post and see the exact explanation of what he said, THEN, go to PayPal site and download PayPal Credit pdf and go to section 10.3. because even though I'm pasting it in here, you're so arrogant that you're right you still won't believe it!
"10.3. Section 75 of the Consumer Credit Act 1974 means that if you use your Credit Account to purchase
an item that costs between £100 and £30,000, you may have the ability to bring a claim against us
as well as the Merchant if the Merchant breaches their contract with you or the goods or services do
not match the Merchant’s description."

I'm sure everyone else who are still unsure and want to know will do so.

I've told you how and where to look, so before being so arrogant that you know everything and I and PayPal manager must be wrong cos it's not what you said, go download it in case you think I've made it up!

So you're human aren't you? Well humans make mistakes, so just accept you was wrong and get over it! I got a result and you still think the wrong opinion you gave is right!

Original Poster Banned

Woody_UK

Can I have your farm then? Or just enough room for my tourer caravan?

I also put thanks etc but the post screwed up cos of getting the other one from robo989

Original Poster Banned

mrty

Well done...I'd have bet the farm against you on this. And well done … Well done...I'd have bet the farm against you on this. And well done PayPal for helping here.

I also put in my other post which failed to upload right, that about 30 mins after I posted the result post that the manager sent me an email confirmation of everything that he's agreed to in the phone conversation.
So even if it goes down the drain again, I've got that email backed up offline so I'd win any case in court or at an ombudsman hearing.
So hopefully no more head between a rock and a hard place!
Cheers mrty, and you Rom

Smh
I'm not going to say I was wrong if I don't believe that to be true. Section 75 is a legal remedy, it's not up to PayPal Credit or anyone else to give definitions of it in absolute terms so nobody is right other than a legal judge.
All credit institutions are subject to it, your dog is subject to it but that does not mean it applies in any specific situation simply because an entity has said they are subject to it and that it applies.
No precedent has been set.
I said you've done well, but you won't be in a game of word salad.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
  1. active noise cancelling headphones32
  2. How are these websites Direct2Mum, PreciousLittleOne?22
  3. Jacket recommendations.11
  4. New look christmas receipt11

See more discussions