geekbuying DE warehouse delivered before 25th?

Found 9th Dec 2017
About to order a phone from DE warehouse with Geekbuying, do you think it will get here before 25th?

Thanks to anyone for their 2p.
Community Updates
Ask
6 Comments
I've just received a parcel from adidas Germany which was despatched using parcel force, took 3-4 days. If geek buying despatch it asap I would have thoughtit should arrive within a week.
Can you pay for something like DHL delivery? It’ll be here before the 25th if they dispatch next week
Original Poster
Dannyrobbo1 h, 42 m ago

Can you pay for something like DHL delivery? It’ll be here before the 2 …Can you pay for something like DHL delivery? It’ll be here before the 25th if they dispatch next week

It's £25 to use DHL, that's 1 quarter of the item! I like them but I don't know if I like them that much, haha.

Hmmmmm what to do...
BIGUSHEADUS5 h, 7 m ago

It's £25 to use DHL, that's 1 quarter of the item! I like them but I don't …It's £25 to use DHL, that's 1 quarter of the item! I like them but I don't know if I like them that much, haha.Hmmmmm what to do...

If you use DHL you will most likely be billed 20% VAT and £11 admin fee as well.

EDIT - Apologies - missed the German warehouse bit - assumed China dispatch, ignore my comment. Thanks to Danny and dcx for correction.
Edited by: "Van1973" 9th Dec 2017
Van19731 h, 18 m ago

If you use DHL you will most likely be billed 20% VAT and £11 admin fee as …If you use DHL you will most likely be billed 20% VAT and £11 admin fee as well.

Not from the German warehouse you wont. I guess even without dhl you should be okay. What does their delivery times say to the uk by normal mail
Van19733 h, 3 m ago

If you use DHL you will most likely be billed 20% VAT and £11 admin fee as …If you use DHL you will most likely be billed 20% VAT and £11 admin fee as well.

Brexit hasn't happened yet, we're still on the EU.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants