Groups

Geeky Leaving Present?

I have been put in charge of buying a leaving present for someone who is leaving from work.

I have about £30 to spend.

The person in question is a bit of a geek and is into anything to do with science (particularly physics).
    He uses linux mostly so the present could involve a bit of a gag with that.

But I don't really know.

I thought about a binary clock.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers
    Spuddyboy

8 Comments

£30 worth of items that have your company's logo on it. That should be geeky enough.

USB mug warmer for a start
    ]http//ww…tml
    You could add JPod by Douglas Coupland (AMAZON) if he reads - very geeky book.

Give him the £30 so he can go loose his virginity :lol:

Seriously though, USB gadgets are the way forward for geeks.

USB Extender ;-)

The shower boobs I saw advertised on here recently :-D

I was going to suggest a Binary Clock. I bought one for a friend who was retiring - we'd had to do a ICT course a while back and understand Binary and this bloke got very stressed about it so the clock was a bit of a giggle. It actually looks a bit smart too - not too big and pretty blue leds!

surely cdr's for all those distros downloaded which don't quite do what he wants lol otherwise i'd go with the stripper/hooker idea so he can see some real boobs before he dies

yeah get him noshed off hahaha
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …251841
      2. miikeyblue and shabbird's (but mostly shabbird's) Tuesday night pub quiz!523458
      3. Labour MP Naz Shah retweeted calling for abused white girls to shut their m…1023
      4. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846316

See more discussions