Groups
    EXPIRED

GeForce 8800GTS 320MB

I am really needing a new card, i ordered one from Dabs.com over a week ago now using the £20 discount code which brought the price down to £168.99 which i was happy to pay, but the card i ordered wasn't in stock as it was showing delivery in 5-7 days but i didn't mind as i got it for that price, so over the next few days the delivery kept going down (4-5 days, 1-2 days etc) then the other day it said in stock, which i thought great i will have my card very soon, but now it is saying 1-2 days delivery again:x and on my order it's still saying awaiting stock, but had them in stock the other day so i don't understand why they haven't sent mine out as i ordered over a week ago, i e-mailed them but no reply, so i am very fed up why Dabs now and i think i will just cancel my order and take my money else where, i would like to know if anyone knows of a card for this price or cheaper that i can spend my money on. Thanks

2 Comments

Original Poster

Can anyone find a store that can match that price, i've tried my best to find something like it but can't do better than £182, can anyone do any better?:thumbsup:

Scan have one on deal-for-today, works out £179 delivered I think
    scan.co.uk/pro…285

(Doesn't show the lower price on the product page but add it to your basket and it should be £172.73 + del)
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Win a Davosa Ternos Submariner Wristwatch worth £64578
      2. Win 1 of 3 x £1000 Selfridges vouchers with Virgin Trains1211
      3. Win a luxury eight-night break for two in Malaysia with Ushvani Spa and Tra…55
      4. Win a safari adventure & claim a free Chicago Town pizza coupon44

See more discussions