Groups
    EXPIRED

GeForce GTX 760 Cheapest?

Hi,

As title, looking to upgrade from an AMD Radeon 6870 and don't want to pay any more than around £150 or less.

Many thanks

3 Comments

What about this brand new dabs.com/pro…ics with a free copy of watchdogs amd only £14 over budget. Could easily sell watchdogs and recoup money

Original Poster

Chidmas

What about this brand new … What about this brand new http://www.dabs.com/products/zotac-geforce-gtx-760-993mhz-2gb-pci-express-3-0-hdmi-8SMR.html?utm_source=google&utm_medium=ppc%20product%20search&utm_content=Q200&utm_campaign=Components%20and%20Storage%20-%20Graphics,%20TV%20Tuners%20and%20I/O%20-%20Graphics with a free copy of watchdogs amd only £14 over budget. Could easily sell watchdogs and recoup money

Cool, there is also an MSI version for £168.99 at ebuyer and I read that MSI is better than Zotac.

ahmed123

Cool, there is also an MSI version for £168.99 at ebuyer and I read that … Cool, there is also an MSI version for £168.99 at ebuyer and I read that MSI is better than Zotac.

Iv'e always gone for MSI so yeah I would probably recommed them also I think they give a longer warranty I think.

Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. How long do we think it’ll be until USB C is considered as safe and univers…11
      2. Cheapest way to call landline, UK to Ireland78
      3. Any now tv entertainment offers going on???11
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?914

See more discussions