Groups

General Rant- I HATE PIPEX AND BRITISH GAS

This does not belong anywhere; I just need to vent my frustration.

I moved house over 6 months ago. When I moved I cancelled all my utilities at the old property as you would. Despite this, my old broadband provider is still charging me, every single month. They agree that I have cancelled my account, and say it wont happen again, but it does, every single month. As they have my debit card info, there is nothing I can do about it. Avoid Pipex at all costs.

Rant number 2, British Gas used to supply my energy (again, 6 months ago) they have now decided to take £25.50 off me, for no apparent reason, just re-set up a direct debit.

What is it with these people; I dont believe these things are a mistake, they deliberately take peoples money, hoping they wont notice. No wonder they announce massive profits every year.

PIPEX and BRITISH GAS are thieves.

Rant over........

5 Comments

they cant re-set up a DD without your consent!!
    go to the bank they can get the money back in a instant!

Cancel the DD's with your bank.

This will make it impossible for them to take anything from your account. Simple.

:thumbsup:

££ JASE ££;2970745

Cancel the DD's with your bank.This will make it impossible for them to … Cancel the DD's with your bank.This will make it impossible for them to take anything from your account. Simple.:thumbsup:

and get a new card:)

PIPEX totally rubbish ... my husband cancelled them and they keep sending bills

You sure B G charged you in the firt place ? They didn't charge me for 6 mths and I never twigged cause I was on dual fuel and thought the DD was for both, so I phoned and they said it would take 12 yes 12 weeks to sort, T***ers. still they are going to give a disc cause of their c**k up :roll: still waiting :whistling:
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Wi-Fi extender22
      2. Car park fine UKPC1010
      3. Boxes for moving house?66
      4. Competitions on HUKD712

See more discussions