generic drugs

Found 20th Apr
Hi guys,

Spent a few days in hospital and would like to lay some health foundations on my return. Hopefully they will equip me with all I need however from my personal experience I am expressing my worry. (Missed medications and unknown administration on changeover)Can anyone Recommend a decent/reputable place where I can buy drugs online. (Non prescriptive)
I will only administer what could help advised from the doctor and my immediate family and friends who luckily consist of six trained nurses. Thanks guys looking forward to being home.
Community Updates
Ask
9 Comments
Plenty of pharmacies online. Just check they're legally registered. There's a symbol that indicates they're legally registered that they display. If they have that then they are legit.

33666874-qAPzZ.jpg

You can order meds online from Boots, Lloyds Pharmacy, etc. Those are certainly reputable places. You can also order prescription meds. Both NHS and private prescriptions.

Have a good recovery
Edited by: "hearts22" 20th Apr
Be very careful buying any drugs online - there are many counterfeit drugs out there. It's big business and you Jane no idea exactly what is in them. I wish you well.
Most non prescription drugs are not worth the time of day - with some exceptions.
zzzz4 h, 28 m ago

Most non prescription drugs are not worth the time of day - with some …Most non prescription drugs are not worth the time of day - with some exceptions.

Non prescription is not an indicator of effectiveness but more often patent expiry.

More professional advice here...

nhs.uk/con…on/
I think the six trained nurses among your family and friends are in a better position to give you advice than anyone on here.
"" Non prescription is not an indicator of effectiveness but more often patent expiry.""
Generic is the term for this and a prescription is still necessary if required.
None prescription is what a 10 year old can buy in tesco
awesome 👏 !! Thanks for your help, advice, honesty and well wishes! . I've been discharged and will look at approaching my family. I will also consider all of the comments/ideas to keep me well & safe . 🏼
zzzz14 h, 44 m ago

"" Non prescription is not an indicator of effectiveness but more often …"" Non prescription is not an indicator of effectiveness but more often patent expiry.""Generic is the term for this and a prescription is still necessary if required.None prescription is what a 10 year old can buy in tesco

10 year olds can't, aren't legally allowed to buyany drugs from anywhere
To save money on non prescription drugs, avoid branded ones as they are mostly the same as non branded ones but with a 500% markup

Eg. Feminax = neurofen = ibuprofen

Panadol = paracetamol
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants