Groups

Genral rules

Just requesting genral rules for use on this site..

creating deals

fourm buying, selling

16 Comments

once u read them 2 threads i think ur good to go

Look ]here also.

there are rules?

MinstrelMan;4417164

there are rules?

not for you ............. you would only break them :lol:

This thread just broke the general site rules.

(joke)

Original Poster

many thanks. added to reputation too all

faevilangel;4417183

not for you ............. you would only break them :lol:

oi u donut, i negged u on the fs/ft please hit me pos feedback

I dont understand this site sometimes, I posted a question asking why someone got banned and the mods removed it? I never get all the rules

bargainhunter2009;4417523

I dont understand this site sometimes, I posted a question asking why … I dont understand this site sometimes, I posted a question asking why someone got banned and the mods removed it? I never get all the rules

for them type of questions, use the "contact us" button, misc isntthe place to ask that.

acecatcher3;4417562

for them type of questions, use the "contact us" button, misc isntthe … for them type of questions, use the "contact us" button, misc isntthe place to ask that.

ok thanks, dont get why tho:thumbsup:

bargainhunter2009;4417758

well its for a number of reasons, that member may have caused alot of fights so just bringing up their name again could start arguments.

secondly its a private issue so unless u have a real good reason for wanting to know why the member has been banned, the mods might not tell u as it is between them and the banned member.

thirdly the mods always say that its unfair to discuss banned or suspended members on here as they have no way of defending themselves if anything negative is said about them, so if u ever see banned members mentioned on here, u will notice that its very vague as long convos about them arent allowed :thumbsup:

bargainhunter2009;4417758

Talking about banned or suspended members is frowned upon and discouraged by mods and is 'against' HUKD rules.

Every nown again once in a while -if you're lucky- you'll see a good ruck/dust up on here between a few members which may lead to a suspension or ban of one or some members.

After the dust settles a few of the principle posters might start talking about the banned or suspended member(s) (and what happened) in the guise of a chit chat thread.

A mod then has to warn everyone to stop this COA and has to edit the thread accordingly.

I'm starting to see HUKD in binary like Neo in The Matrix.

Thanks Ace and robtallica, we best not discuss this anymore!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Microsoft approve Hyperkin's remake of the OG Xbox controller66
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17866382
      3. word association Game74044544
      4. So Brexit isn't going how a lot of Brexiters thought it would2468

See more discussions