New Nectar just confirmed Nectar Double-Up will be back in Sainsbury’s sometime in November....

Posted 20th Sep
Good to have it confirmed, wasn’t sure it would be running again this year. No exact dates yet, So hold on to those points....
Community Updates

Groups

9 Comments
Always is November.
Always dont know what to buy
Always looking for offers
Always avoid clothes because you can buy them 25% off anyway when it's on promotion
Misslovely20/09/2019 14:33

Always is November. Always dont know what to buyAlways looking for …Always is November. Always dont know what to buyAlways looking for offersAlways avoid clothes because you can buy them 25% off anyway when it's on promotion

There’s been a few rumours it wasn’t going to run this year....

Year before last the first day of double up overlapped the last day of 25% off clothing, so got 75% off...

Bought 4 Xbox games that were on offer last year. Took them straight to CEX and got double my Nectar points back in cash....
Edited by: "cazsilver" 20th Sep
cazsilver20/09/2019 14:37

There’s been a few rumours it wasn’t going to run this year....Year before …There’s been a few rumours it wasn’t going to run this year....Year before last the first day of double up overlapped the last day of 25% off clothing, so got 75% off...Bought 4 Xbox games that were on offer last year. Took them straight to CEX and got double my Nectar points back in cash....

Let me know what games they were please as it's my 3rd year struggling to buy anything decent. Last year I bought a spare kettle which I haven't used yet.
I have £80 on my nectar account
Last time I bought Fifa 19 and it cost me a £10!
Hitya20/09/2019 15:38

Last time I bought Fifa 19 and it cost me a £10!

I bought a £300 Sony Smart TV for £100

Only got £3 worth of points left
Misslovely20/09/2019 15:03

Let me know what games they were please as it's my 3rd year struggling to …Let me know what games they were please as it's my 3rd year struggling to buy anything decent. Last year I bought a spare kettle which I haven't used yet. I have £80 on my nectar account

Last year Forza Horizon 3 was the best thing to buy.
jamie1520/09/2019 16:11

Last year Forza Horizon 3 was the best thing to buy.

I think you have to get there early on morning.
Thanks for giving me a clue
Misslovely20/09/2019 16:14

I think you have to get there early on morning. Thanks for giving me a …I think you have to get there early on morning. Thanks for giving me a clue

I wasn’t, maybe I was just lucky....You just have to check which games are giving good money at CEX.

38509259.jpg

38509259.jpg
Edited by: "cazsilver" 20th Sep
Thanks for this! Had been searching for some news this year as I remember it's usually October/November time. They usually do a swipe & win promo in the lead up too so keeping my fingers crossed for same again this year!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants