Groups

Gentlemen! Whats the best hair clipper set to do number 2s/1s with?

Any help appreciated?

12 Comments

I think toilet paper would be much safer tbh...

1's and 2's
    just get whatever is cheapest...i do mine with the cheapest pair from asda

birdyboyuk

brilliant

Original Poster

ive never DIYd before though, howd u know if your doing a number 1 or number 2 (no pun intended)!! do u get different type of blades?????

try tk max i got a really good babyliss one for £11 its got 10 guards and all the usual crap

Banned

peterjmay

ive never DIYd before though, howd u know if your doing a number 1 or … ive never DIYd before though, howd u know if your doing a number 1 or number 2 (no pun intended)!! do u get different type of blades?????

because thats the number of the blade.....hence number 1, number 2, etc or ask for zero with no blade

you werent being serious i hope

wahl are very good our set has been going for years and is the make my sis uses (shes a hairdresser) argos do a basic set for £9.99

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

or if you have an extra fiver and arent sure what you are doing this is ideal

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

as it has a "for dummies guide", (no insult intended - the guides can be handy)

peterjmay

ive never DIYd before though, howd u know if your doing a number 1 or … ive never DIYd before though, howd u know if your doing a number 1 or number 2 (no pun intended)!! do u get different type of blades?????

1 = 3mm
    2 = 6mm
    etc etc etc

You normally get a set of blade guards that you swap for the right length of cut.

HTH

Dave

Wahl has always had the best clippers from my experience.

birdyboyuk

cribert

try tk max i got a really good babyliss one for £11 its got 10 guards and … try tk max i got a really good babyliss one for £11 its got 10 guards and all the usual crap

Original Poster

ta muchly jimbo!! and other folks

Just a little advice, not all GRADE II are the same, some are shorter so I always go over with a three first and see what it looks like, then you can trim it off how you like.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Xiaomi redmi note 4 firmware48
      2. Dreams bed sale.32
      3. VM Super Hub 3 printer issues35
      4. Best tablet for 100-150? Quid46

See more discussions