Expired

Genuine 120gb xbox 360 hdd with warranty

6 replies
Found 7th Dec 2009
After posting a deal from dealextreme for a 3rd party hdd for the 360, I didn't realise the banning issues. Still don't know if it's true or not with the mixed comments. Anyway can anybody point me in the right direction for a genuine microsoft hdd with warranty as cheap as poss. Have seen some on ebay for less than£50 that claim to be genuine, how do I know they are? Any advise much appreciated.

6 Comments

Hi, I am selling a mint xbox 120 gb HDD for £45. Only selling because sold my xbox arcade and got an elite in "amazon elite glitch" on HUKD the other month

Original Poster

ericagradus;7146849

Hi, I am selling a mint xbox 120 gb HDD for £45. Only selling because … Hi, I am selling a mint xbox 120 gb HDD for £45. Only selling because sold my xbox arcade and got an elite in "amazon elite glitch" on HUKD the other month

Hi ericagradus, I assume this is from the elite and therefore a genuine microsoft product, if so how does the warranty work with it, is it transferrable from 1 xbox to another?

kramvic;7147110

Hi ericagradus, I assume this is from the elite and therefore a genuine … Hi ericagradus, I assume this is from the elite and therefore a genuine microsoft product, if so how does the warranty work with it, is it transferrable from 1 xbox to another?

Yeah it is the black elite 120gb HDD, but it will not come with a warranty as it is over a year old. Although it hasn't been used for a couple of months. As using new harddrive with elite since purchase.

If you look at my items for sale in my profile you can see the item for sale.

Never had any problems with it at all.

Let me know if you are interested. Cheers

Original Poster

Really wanted 1 with warranty, like I said can get 1 for £47 delivered here, item number 130350502496 on the auction site

Unless you could do for £35 delivered, no probs either way. Cheers.

kramvic;7147528

Really wanted 1 with warranty, like I said can get 1 for £47 delivered … Really wanted 1 with warranty, like I said can get 1 for £47 delivered here, item number 130350502496 on the auction siteUnless you could do for £35 delivered, no probs either way. Cheers.

Sorry I can't go that low

Original Poster

ericagradus;7147781

Sorry I can't go that low

No probs mate, thanks anyway:thumbsup:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition56529
    2. Free money and competition entry @ Circle56
    3. Free flights to Europe712