Groups

Genuine ?

Banned
    Looking to buy BC2 vip code. This seller has sold hundreds of them, 100% positive feedback, i'm just suspicious of how they could obtain so many.

Item number : 110513003096

8 Comments

"- Codes are for use in the NORTH AMERICAN REGION, Please be aware of this before purchasing"

Original Poster Banned

rwm24;8232832

"- Codes are for use in the NORTH AMERICAN REGION, Please be aware of … "- Codes are for use in the NORTH AMERICAN REGION, Please be aware of this before purchasing"

He says that they should work in other places and feedback suggests this is true

either way, it's only 89p *edit just realised it's not buy it now* and you're not giving out any details so go for it. you unlock everything just playing the game anyway so for that reason i wouldn't bother myself.

Original Poster Banned

dataload;8232988

either way, it's only 89p *edit just realised it's not buy it now* and … either way, it's only 89p *edit just realised it's not buy it now* and you're not giving out any details so go for it. you unlock everything just playing the game anyway so for that reason i wouldn't bother myself.

I thought there was some exclusive guns. The main reason I wanted it was for the upcoming maps

ryman1000;8232998

I thought there was some exclusive guns. The main reason I wanted it was … I thought there was some exclusive guns. The main reason I wanted it was for the upcoming maps

they're just guns that you unlock playing multiplayer as far as i know, the maps will probably cost less than the code does tbh, he probably got them from pre order packs or something, i got mine with my amazon pre order.

if you don't want to wait, buy this 140394814794 as it's cheaper than the other one, the one you're looking at seems to sell for an average of $15.99 where as the one above is buy it now at $11.50

Original Poster Banned

dataload;8233021

they're just guns that you unlock playing multiplayer as far as i know, … they're just guns that you unlock playing multiplayer as far as i know, the maps will probably cost less than the code does tbh, he probably got them from pre order packs or something, i got mine with my amazon pre order.if you don't want to wait, buy this 140394814794 as it's cheaper than the other one, the one you're looking at seems to sell for an average of $15.99 where as the one above is buy it now at $11.50

i've placed a bid of $9, anything over that i'll just wait a bit. Thanks for the links though. Is the DLC actually available for purchase, because as far as i'm aware it is only available with the VIP code to try and stop pirates, and people buying used

ryman1000;8233029

i've placed a bid of $9, anything over that i'll just wait a bit. Thanks … i've placed a bid of $9, anything over that i'll just wait a bit. Thanks for the links though. Is the DLC actually available for purchase, because as far as i'm aware it is only available with the VIP code to try and stop pirates, and people buying used

possibly but they said that about forza 3 VIP content and it all appeared on the marketplace for everyone to download

Original Poster Banned

dataload;8233039

possibly but they said that about forza 3 VIP content and it all appeared … possibly but they said that about forza 3 VIP content and it all appeared on the marketplace for everyone to download

maybe i'll wait it out then. Like you said, it won't be any more than £7
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Back to school: what's your views on your kids uniform and piercing rules e…1867
      2. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17436161
      3. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3571341
      4. If you had £50,000 to start a business what would it be ?2136

See more discussions