Genuine or not?

Posted 10th Nov
What do you all think of this, my other half (no idea about shopping online had gone and ordered it?

rover.ebay.com/rov…201
Community Updates
Ask
21 Comments
Price wise it would be fine since coming from US. You will end up paying VAT and duty ontop of that price when it gets here along with a courier handling fee. That's not to say it could still be fake but normally the price point would cheaper. Personally I would be trying to cancel the order as other big names will ship here and include all duty and vat.

macys.com/sho…273
Edited by: "cecilmcroberts" 10th Nov
Depending on what colour you are buying it's cheaper (including paid import duty) from Amazon US. Here.

So I would say it is probably genuine.
Hmm does anyone know what to look out for when it arrives, can’t cancel u fortunately, it’s on the way
claire751910/11/2019 10:36

Hmm does anyone know what to look out for when it arrives, can’t cancel u f …Hmm does anyone know what to look out for when it arrives, can’t cancel u fortunately, it’s on the way

Yeah, I'd look out for a new husband
It is pvc. Were you hoping for a leather one?
richp10/11/2019 10:46

Yeah, I'd look out for a new husband

I’ve thought about it, he bought a pair of Uggs from bloody eBay about 4 year ago, fake as ***^ obviously hasn’t learnt a thing, so bloody dumb when buying online (tight)
JimboParrot10/11/2019 10:51

I wasn’t hoping for one at all, don’t know what he’s playing at
claire751910/11/2019 10:36

Hmm does anyone know what to look out for when it arrives, can’t cancel u f …Hmm does anyone know what to look out for when it arrives, can’t cancel u fortunately, it’s on the way

The seller is probably drop shipping it directly from Amazon and pocketing the £50+. Easy money!
Seller has had 4 different name changes.
38949008-pa7ET.jpgItem is pvc rather than safiano leather.
Definitely fake goods. Try and cancel the order ASAP.
Cancel and refuse delivery. Item likely fake.

New husband definitely needed lol.
Edited by: "cmdr_elito" 10th Nov
Toptrumpet10/11/2019 11:53

Seller has had 4 different name changes.[Image] Item is pvc rather than …Seller has had 4 different name changes.[Image] Item is pvc rather than safiano leather.Definitely fake goods. Try and cancel the order ASAP.

Oh gosh ok thank you.
Toptrumpet10/11/2019 11:53

Seller has had 4 different name changes.[Image] Item is pvc rather than …Seller has had 4 different name changes.[Image] Item is pvc rather than safiano leather.Definitely fake goods. Try and cancel the order ASAP.

The real one in that design is also not Safiano leather (not that I'm saying it still is not a fake). It's coated canvas (bought one from Macy's).
JimboParrot10/11/2019 10:51

claire751910/11/2019 11:02

I wasn’t hoping for one at all, don’t know what he’s playing at

Given the history of eBay purchases...
a) When he is in the bathroom check his wallet for receipts for meals/drinks when he was supposed to be elsewhere.
b) Check his mobile telephone call/message log & deleted e-mail items.
c) If you know the password to his Google account (if he has one), & he has an GPS-enabled Android device (ditto), look at his recent geographic location &/or travel history.

He is definitely feeling guilty about something or someone.
Best to find out her name before your Christmas or New Year's Eve party so you know who it is when she arrives.
Good luck.
fanpages10/11/2019 12:54

Given the history of eBay purchases...a) When he is in the bathroom check …Given the history of eBay purchases...a) When he is in the bathroom check his wallet for receipts for meals/drinks when he was supposed to be elsewhere.b) Check his mobile telephone call/message log & deleted e-mail items.c) If you know the password to his Google account (if he has one), & he has an GPS-enabled Android device (ditto), look at his recent geographic location &/or travel history.He is definitely feeling guilty about something or someone.Best to find out her name before your Christmas or New Year's Eve party so you know who it is when she arrives.Good luck.

It’s my birthday
claire751910/11/2019 13:02

It’s my birthday

It'll feel like it when you find out the real reason!
claire751910/11/2019 10:51

I’ve thought about it, he bought a pair of Uggs from bloody eBay about 4 y …I’ve thought about it, he bought a pair of Uggs from bloody eBay about 4 year ago, fake as ***^ obviously hasn’t learnt a thing, so bloody dumb when buying online (tight)

Lol a man after my own heart.

Given the history of eBay purchases...a) When he is in the bathroom check …Given the history of eBay purchases...a) When he is in the bathroom check his wallet for receipts for meals/drinks when he was supposed to be elsewhere.b) Check his mobile telephone call/message log & deleted e-mail items.c) If you know the password to his Google account (if he has one), & he has an GPS-enabled Android device (ditto), look at his recent geographic location &/or travel history.He is definitely feeling guilty about something or someone.Best to find out her name before your Christmas or New Year's Eve party so you know who it is when she arrives.Good luck.

Looks like you've been spending to much time on mumsnet.

jat247410/11/2019 16:23

Looks like you've been spending to much time on mumsnet.

I have never visited the site. Do you use it often?
Only when I need a laugh. You would fit in well over there.
Being an active member of mumsnet is the equivalent of living on The Street.

(bbc.co.uk/pro…ide)
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants