Genuine Question: Which Is Your Favourite Pot Noodle? (Not a Thread For The HUKD Health Police)

62 replies
Found 14th Jan
When i was younger there was a 'Limited Edition' Cheese & Tomato Pot Noodle which i would class as my all time favourite. It never came back so I have to choose what we have now.

Mine was the Bombay Bad Boy but then I got my mouth on the Chilli Beef flavour.

Which is your flavour?

http://www.potnoodle.com/wp-content/uploads/sites/13/2014/09/Range_900x410.jpg

1. Misc
  2. Noodles
62 Comments

Chilli Beef mmmmmm X)

1) Beef and Tomato....
2) Original Curry...

Banned

Chicken & Mushroom with loads of Worcestershire Sauce out of the cupboard

A rather boring chicken and mushroom with a dash of whiskey, but only and I mean only if I am on the verge of hypothermia. (The last time I had one was about 10 years ago after having spent a couple of hours trawling Brighton beach in the early hours in mid January trying to find my lost my wallet on a weekend away with my then GF)
Edited by: "dozstanford" 14th Jan

Original Poster

YouDontWantToKnow

Chicken & Mushroom with loads of Worcestershire Sauce out of the cupboard

I suppose it is better than the Chow Mein

Original Poster

summerof76

Chilli Beef mmmmmm X)

I just ate one, which made me ask the question. Whats yours?

oUkTuRkEyIII

Anything hot and spicy

Original curry, although I don't mind beef and tomato from time to time.

summerof76

Chilli Beef mmmmmm X)

oUkTuRkEyIII

summerof76

Anything hot and spicy

...or wet & greasy?

Original Poster

summerof76

Chilli Beef mmmmmm X)

oUkTuRkEyIII

summerof76

Anything hot and spicy

I never understand what you mean, I don't think will change now.

I am torn between chicken and mushroom and original curry. I find the ones that try to be too different taste good but my brain knows it isn't what it should be (like sausage casserole) I do seem to like all of them though and chilli beef sounds good, I'll have to try it.

Original Curry with half a loaf of white sliced bread.

Original Poster

2minutenoodles

I am torn between chicken and mushroom and original curry. I find the … I am torn between chicken and mushroom and original curry. I find the ones that try to be too different taste good but my brain knows it isn't what it should be (like sausage casserole) I do seem to like all of them though and chilli beef sounds good, I'll have to try it.

Bingstroller

Original Curry with half a loaf of white sliced bread.

WOW, Chicken & Mushroom / Original Curry seem to be high scorers? I didn't see that coming.

Chicken and mushroom and chilli beef.
But got a taste for the new super noodles flavours peri peri and steak fajita.

Original Poster

geebeegooner

Chicken and mushroom and chilli beef.But got a taste for the new super … Chicken and mushroom and chilli beef.But got a taste for the new super noodles flavours peri peri and steak fajita.

steak fajita? Is that only available from posh shops?

oUkTuRkEyIII

steak fajita? Is that only available from posh shops?

Asda.
Try em, mega.
On the note of pot noodles ain't they ace.
Like moon food.
I mean just add water and it's a meal in a cup.
Proper bloke food ha ha ha ha.

Chicken and mushroom or beef and tomato.

Mhmm I fancy going downstairs to eat one now :P

Anyone stuck for choice - full list here

https://groceries.morrisons.com/productImages/233/233974011_0_640x640.jpg

i like original curry but bombay badboy is Too hot 4 me but OK without the sauce....I'm not a spicy lover

any that are hot , try naked noodles singapore curry , amazing flavour or the hoi sin duck , they put pot noodles of any flavour to.shame

Tesco Value Curry noodles in a pot. (_;)

Original curry, but only because they no longer do the version of original curry that had rice instead of noodles . Yes I know that was a Pot Rice, but I would never have gone near a pot noodle if they hadn't stopped making the rice ones
Edited by: "tinkerbellian" 14th Jan

original curry for me

https://ui.assets-asda.com/g/v5/031/011/8801043031011_280_IDShot_3.jpeg

If you like Bombay Bad Boys try these. These are much better! 75p in Asda: https://groceries.asda.com/product/cooking-ingredients/nongshim-shin-cup-gourmet-spicy-noodle-soup/910002393922

Edit: The answer to your question of the best Pot Noodle is Bombay Bad Boy but these are much better.
Edited by: "JohnnyRoller" 14th Jan

I have an issue with ingredients in Pot Noodle. Like I usually like Curry flavours, but the Curry Pot Noodle has cheese powder in it? What is that all about? I happen to not like cheese, and don't really want a cheese flavour in curry noodles. And what's with the Sweet Mango Chutney Sauce that comes with the Curry flavour? All a bit weird for me.

If i had to it would be beef and tomato or chicken and mushroom with some real soya sauce in it.

But I'd rather have a koka, or nong shim.

Chicken and mushroom for me.
I tried the Mac n Cheese flavour the other day and it was truly rotten.

Chick & mushroom.

Aldi's curry one was lush but they changed the recipe over a year ago, and the new one is rank. I'll try it every now and then just to make sure they havent gone back..

Those Ko-Lee ones from poundland are nice (3 for £1). Only buy Pot noodles when they are 50p, wouldn't touch them otherwise.

Nice 'N' Spicy is my choice but as ive not had one for about 20 years i can't comment on the newer flavours. It wasn't really that Spicy.....it was just Nicey!

I used to eat these as a kid they are just not nice or even cheap
and then there is the wasteful packaging....
I love noodles but not this crap

They all taste the same.

...crap

splatsplatsplat

Chick & mushroom.Aldi's curry one was lush but they changed the recipe … Chick & mushroom.Aldi's curry one was lush but they changed the recipe over a year ago, and the new one is rank. I'll try it every now and then just to make sure they havent gone back..Those Ko-Lee ones from poundland are nice (3 for £1). Only buy Pot noodles when they are 50p, wouldn't touch them otherwise.

Ko-lee 90% salt

Original curry or beef and tomato but both with a large dollop of ketchup mixed in.

I don't like Pot Noodle, but I like this thread...now, where's DC? X)

bring tomato salsa my favourite

I am loving the Brazilian steak one! Mmmmmm

Spicy rib! Although chicken and mushroom is a close second.

beef and tomato with extra water in and a few rounds of bread dunked in

Just been out to do my weekly shop, ended up buying a load of potnoodles after reading this thread! X) 50p each at asda.
Got original curry, beef and tomato & bombay Badboy flavours.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. 5 Letter Scrabble Game52322807
    2. Add one, leave one game54315382
    3. Mercedes-Benz recalls 400,000 cars in UK over airbag fault1010
    4. The HUKD Wuntu code sharing thread! (Three Mobile)89181

See more discussions