Genuine Tin Foil hat alert - SAR Values

Found 28th Jun
Turns out the FCC publish a list of SAR Values which, in your's and my language, equates to the mircowave radiation effect on head/body of each mobile phone model

If you are minded to care for your mental health, the ones to avoid/select are here cellphones.procon.org/vie…054

The Samsung Galaxy range is no longer on my wish list and the old Moto E spare handset we have has just hit the bin.

Now what was it I was wanting to add ...................? Oh yes. Values here fcc.gov/gen…nes
Community Updates
Top comments
123thisisme8 m ago

Have you any evidence to show microwave radiation from mobile phones …Have you any evidence to show microwave radiation from mobile phones causes mental health issues.

HUKD misc members
14 Comments
34166185-zOaLz.jpg
Too obvious
Have you any evidence to show microwave radiation from mobile phones causes mental health issues.
123thisisme8 m ago

Have you any evidence to show microwave radiation from mobile phones …Have you any evidence to show microwave radiation from mobile phones causes mental health issues.

HUKD misc members
4 year old data
'kids today' upgrade much more than that so basically irrelevant to most

sure i read mi a1 was one of the higher ones currently though
123thisisme23 m ago

I'm sure my wife would say so.

I used to work in the power industry for a very, very capable Chief engineer and R&D Director. He had few doubts about the effects.

I am pretty sure that in the same way cigarette manufacturers can conclusively prove cigarettes do not cause lung cancer and scientists funded by pro climate change organisations can conclusively prove climate change, mobile phone companies can categorically prove there is no issue with sticking a (relatively) powerful transmission device next to your head.

Perhaps the old maxim applies; all things in moderation.
ccnp22 m ago

I'm sure my wife would say so. I used to work in the power industry for a …I'm sure my wife would say so. I used to work in the power industry for a very, very capable Chief engineer and R&D Director. He had few doubts about the effects.I am pretty sure that in the same way cigarette manufacturers can conclusively prove cigarettes do not cause lung cancer and scientists funded by pro climate change organisations can conclusively prove climate change, mobile phone companies can categorically prove there is no issue with sticking a (relatively) powerful transmission device next to your head.Perhaps the old maxim applies; all things in moderation.

A simple no would have probably been good enough.
ccnp1 h, 55 m ago

I'm sure my wife would say so.

Cant argue with that.
ccnp2 h, 32 m ago

I'm sure my wife would say so. I used to work in the power industry for a …I'm sure my wife would say so. I used to work in the power industry for a very, very capable Chief engineer and R&D Director. He had few doubts about the effects.I am pretty sure that in the same way cigarette manufacturers can conclusively prove cigarettes do not cause lung cancer and scientists funded by pro climate change organisations can conclusively prove climate change, mobile phone companies can categorically prove there is no issue with sticking a (relatively) powerful transmission device next to your head.Perhaps the old maxim applies; all things in moderation.

I can confirm these facts

34168807-dGS0H.jpg^^^translated from Braile - too much sex makes you blind^^^^

and

too much masturbation...eh? what you say?

I do agree wholeheartedly with your last 4 words
"all things in moderation"

But by the time those who over indulge find out the damage..sorry, did you say something? Why are you mumbling? Speak up man!
philphil615 m ago

I can confirm these facts[Image] ^^^translated from Braile - too much sex …I can confirm these facts[Image] ^^^translated from Braile - too much sex makes you blind^^^^andtoo much masturbation...eh? what you say?I do agree wholeheartedly with your last 4 words"all things in moderation"But by the time those who over indulge find out the damage..sorry, did you say something? Why are you mumbling? Speak up man!

You OK today, phil'?
Saturn3 m ago

You OK today, phil'?

I'm a bit worried, that post made much more sense than usual.
The list is only 4 years old....
123thisisme9 h, 22 m ago

Depends on what you would personally accept as "mental health issues", as the evidence is then either

i) zero or

ii) loads.

A good source of loads of evidenced based information is National Center for Biotechnology Information, U.S. National Library of Medicine
brilly12 h, 11 m ago

4 year old data'kids today' upgrade much more than that so basically …4 year old data'kids today' upgrade much more than that so basically irrelevant to mostsure i read mi a1 was one of the higher ones currently though

It does list all iPhones up to but not including the X so not that out of date, then there is the Samsung s8 range listed too.

The more important factor is most people don't use them as phones anymore. With lap use much more likely its Microwaves swimmers and eggs that folk should be concerned about.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants