Groups

Genuine Wii Remote replacement?

hi all, any help please on cheapest place to get a new replacement remote please? I've seen some on heartbeat but never used them - any reviews?
    trying to avoid eBay.
    thanks!

11 Comments

cex

Original Poster

thanks will check

heartbeat? with nick berry? the wii is old yes, but surely not that old...

Original Poster

was supposed to say GearBest

Are you looking for the newer one with built-in motionplus, or the original without motion plus?

Original Poster

Spango

Are you looking for the newer one with built-in motionplus, or the … Are you looking for the newer one with built-in motionplus, or the original without motion plus?

​original

Haylhoo

​original

Sorry - I forgot to click the 'receive updates' box.
    I've got a brand new genuine original one (with silicon sleeve) that you can have for a tenner delivered. If so, let me know and I'll post it on the For Sale page giving you first refusal (and will PM you to let you know).

Original Poster

Spango

Sorry - I forgot to click the 'receive updates' box.I've got a brand new … Sorry - I forgot to click the 'receive updates' box.I've got a brand new genuine original one (with silicon sleeve) that you can have for a tenner delivered. If so, let me know and I'll post it on the For Sale page giving you first refusal (and will PM you to let you know).

​cheers is it packaged?

​cheers is it packaged?

Yep, still in its box. The box has a few small marks on it though, as it's had other (in use) controllers sat on top of it etc.

Edited by: "Spango" 6th Nov 2016

Original Poster

sounds good - could you post with a pic please? do you have PayPal

Haylhoo

sounds good - could you post with a pic please? do you have PayPal

Hi. I'll post it in FS/FT tomorrow with some pics, and with you having first refusal.
    I'll also PM you when it's up there.
    Yes, I have PayPal.
    Thanks.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Best Samsung mid-range mobile phone?11
      2. Ripped off by GearBest, VERY ANGRY!99
      3. HELP - am i being scammed on gum tree1113
      4. What kind of workstation desk should I buy for my office / music room ?35

See more discussions