Groups

Geographical - Local Numbers help

Hi guys im looking for a cheap deal on buying a local - Geographical telephone number.

What i am looking for is a something were i will only only pay a setup fee of even £50 but not monthlies or per minute connection charges.

Any one has any ideas i would really appreciate it

MAK

9 Comments

Banned

We get pestered by Windsor Telecom on a daily basis. Not sure what they have in terms of deals though.

Original Poster

Thanks JonnyTwoToes, it seems like they charge £14.99 per month along with a one off charge of £99. I was hopping to buy at least 5 numbers but only want to pay a one off setup charge, if at all possible I don't want to incur any further charges

Banned

Might be worth talking to them as every time they call, their prices get cheaper!
    I do put them off, I admit, but the last deal was something like £5 a month.

Maybe not what you're looking however.

All the best.

Original Poster

is that £5 plus cost per minutes

Can you not look at voip or ISDN

Original Poster

do you know much about this? I don't want anything to complex.

mak2204

do you know much about this? I don't want anything to complex.

What are you after a single line or 5 line group (or similar)?

Original Poster

I want 5 numbers from 5 local areas we cover. They can all forward to the single office line.

Original Poster

If anyone is interested, I have managed to find a company who offer local numbers for £5 per number per month and a one off setup charge of £5. what I like about this deal is they are offering me 50minutes free after which its 2p per minute. And they don't expect me to sign up to any 12 month contracts. If the numbers doesn't work I can cancel the contract any time. which is brilliant. I have the details of the company at the office, if anyone is interested please message back

Edited by: "mak2204" 1st Feb 2011
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764190
      2. What do these 2 men have in common11
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846156
      4. Sad Gazza anecdote August 8th 2017 - Beyond help?1421

See more discussions