Groups

Geordie Shore starts tonight on MTV

It's not just Essex that has fame hungry muppets performing for the camera. Geordie Shore starts tonight on MTV.
    Not sure what time, nor do I care (just seen in in the Chronicle) and I'm sure some people will enjoy watching Northerners neck on, eat kebabs and generally make t*ts of themselves.

19 Comments

what time?

22:00
    I've got it on record, I don't usually watch stuff like this but I will give it a go.

livingthelife07

22:00 :)I've got it on record, I don't usually watch stuff like this but … 22:00 :)I've got it on record, I don't usually watch stuff like this but I will give it a go.

thanks what mtv channel its not showing up on my sky planner

I'll be sitting down to watch this with a can of lager, some chicken, a mobile phone and something to keep warm.

Original Poster

Rubisco

I'll be sitting down to watch this with a can of lager, some chicken, a … I'll be sitting down to watch this with a can of lager, some chicken, a mobile phone and something to keep warm.

No fishing rod?

jamstaruk1972

thanks what mtv channel its not showing up on my sky planner

Sky 126, got it on record.

Original Poster

Balls I missed it, is it on the wey aye player?

I'll get me coat, (facebook seems to indicate it's full of ****ends)

Was very average. It seemed like the UK producers tried to get characters who matched the Jersey Shore characters,i.e you could tell that guy with the dodgy haircut was supposed to be like Situation, the fat/chubby chick with big knockers like Snooki, girl with the ratty extensions like Jwow etc but they just came across as a bunch of idiots. Don't think I'll bother tuning in next week.

Banned

Well I laughed my coq off at it all.....how can people do this stuff?

Banned

will have a gander for a download

gotta love daft geordies

Original Poster

fluffyundacrakas

Lolhttp://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1391036/Anger-Newcastle-locals-slam-Geordie-Shore-episode.html

Was just reading that, I had to give in and watch a bit. Car Crash TV at it's finest

Can be watched here
    mtv.co.uk/sho…ore

lol, and Cheryl Cole is dropped from X-Factor today, irony?

never seen it, never will. i can remember when MTV was all about the music, bring back Ray Cokes

Original Poster

boabbyrab

never seen it, never will. i can remember when MTV was all about the … never seen it, never will. i can remember when MTV was all about the music, bring back Ray Cokes

MTV most wanted was quality, remember watching that in my early teens.

Paddy_o_furniture

MTV most wanted was quality, remember watching that in my early teens.

Same here! Ah the memories.

Original Poster

fluffyundacrakas

Same here! Ah the memories.

Remember watching it the night the news broke on Kurt Cobain

Ray Cokes and Naughty Nina (schwing)

I watched the first fifteen minutes of this and I swear my soul cringed.

Half of them aren't Geordies anyway, one is a Smoggy (Middlesborough), another is a Sanddancer (South Shields) and one is a Mackem (Sunderland). After being on a program called 'Geordie Shore' I would be surprised if the Mackem was allowed back as they are not the biggest fans of Newcastle.

Weirdly I know exactly where the house they live in is as I was looking at the area in google maps a couple of days before it started for an unrelated reason and recognized it. So if they have an episode where someone poos through the letterbox i'm not admitting anything.
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. 75% off Sky TV for existing customers. Only works when you call the specifi…17826364
      2. love affairs1338
      3. Try buy that Minecraft Xbone Argos deal? 10% online code in your email!1214
      4. Xbox One - Buying from Other Regions *WITHOUT* A VPN (Virtual Private Netwo…1861344

See more discussions