Groups
    EXPIRED

George Foreman Grill

Hi all,

Looking for advice and reccomendations on a George Foreman grill, I didn't realise that there were so many in the market!

I would ideally like one that is not too big, i.e. cook four burgers at a time etc - also with removable plates - for ease of use on cleaning.

I have quickly browsed amazon, but thought it would be best to ask on here.

Any help is appreciated.

Cheers.

8 Comments

i would recommend the jamie oliver health grill made by tefal. i know its not george foreman but same idea and in my opioion a lot better. it has removable grills and you can fold it out to have double sided like bbq as well we have had a few grills over the years but all the george foremans have broke. the last tefal one we had lasted over 5 years and was still going strong we just decided to upgarde to the new model

i know you said not too big but this looks a good deal

argos.co.uk/sta…htm

Original Poster

That does look a good deal! ^ Thanks.

Original Poster

I quite like the look of this one...

amazon.co.uk/dp/…416?smid=A3P5ROKL5A1OLE&tag=****&linkCode=asn&creative=22206&creativeASIN=B001CZNQQ2

argos & amazon were cheapest when we got ours - have to say though - we don't use it too much now as its not big enough for us all - so go bigger rather than small if you have the room for it

I have one but never use it i find the meat is very bland and tastless.Depends what you want it for really

Dont mean to confuse you but I have and love the Gordon Ramsay grill, it has removable plates and opens out flat.
    This is used daily by my family, for toasties, paninis, tuna steaks, sausages. Plates removes v easily and clean up a treat either by hand or in a dishwasher.
    Perfect for a family of 4 plus
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Ditched Sky1214
      2. Best 40 inch TV for £30056
      3. Biscuit addiction1231
      4. Working conditions, workers rights. Standing at work causing pain. Is this …1325

See more discussions