Found 23rd Apr 2009
I bought a George Forman grill yesterady from asda for £20 Half price it is amazing.

Very nice, used 2 days in a row and will prob use every day.

Anyone else got one, want you think of them? wish i would of got one sooner

19 Comments

Banned

Yeh they are good... i only use it for bacon or sausages though lol... my mum uses it quite alot

My mother-in-law has two of them so I purposefully don't lol

Welcome to 1996!

I have one but only use it for toasties

nice, did you try burgers, need to get one

Banned

fireheaven;5015772

I have one but only use it for toasties

oh, i thought you liked ya meat ;-)

they are brilliant for most meat, esp. steaks and sausages, but i havefound the teflon coating is coming away, and its a pain to clean, but i still love it!

Original Poster

yep had burgers, nice and easy, just need to remember to clean it every time. gonna try bacon in the morning for my rolls

I work as an in-store demonstrator for one of the big supermarkets and we use these a lot. Seems to me you can do practically anything in one. Recently we've done fish, sausages, and paninies. Very good but easier to clean when still warm imo. Hot water, hot sponge and washing up liquid. and a dish washing brush for the ridges/hinges

DangerGod;5015881

oh, i thought you liked ya meat ;-)

Yeah but would rather get it hot myself - george doesn't do it right

Banned

fireheaven;5015971

Yeah but would rather get it hot myself - george doesn't do it right

hehe

I'd recommend it....we bought a big one a few years back and overused it so much, we broke it within a couple months. :giggle:

Was actually thinking of getting another one.

is this 2005? :P

yeha theyre great i like the one with the griddle on the side as well...

Banned

realfriendlyman;5016096

I'd recommend it....we bought a big one a few years back and overused it … I'd recommend it....we bought a big one a few years back and overused it so much, we broke it within a couple months. :giggle:Was actually thinking of getting another one.

i was wandering when you would turn up babe x

DangerGod;5016129

i was wandering when you would turn up babe x

I'm always there for you darling. :giggle:

Did you miss me?

P.S of course I turn up when you invite me to chat about sticking your meat in the grill. :giggle:

ClarityofMind;5015701

My mother-in-law has two of them so I purposefully don't lol

lolol x

Banned

realfriendlyman;5016191

I'm always there for you darling. :giggle:Did you miss me? :pP.S of … I'm always there for you darling. :giggle:Did you miss me? :pP.S of course I turn up when you invite me to chat about sticking your meat in the grill. :giggle:

lol mate my meat wouldnt even fit in the grill :whistling:

Get some strips of steak, onion, and pepper, bung it all in to Mr Forman - then scrape into a tortilla with cheese. OM NOM NOM!

DangerGod;5016534

lol mate my meat wouldnt even fit in the grill :whistling:

What are you talking about mate, there's some grills that can fit like 8 chicken breasts, so I'm sure it wouldn't have any problems with a sausage. :giggle:
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Stock informer36
    2. I want to talk about the WEATHER no politics no religion19247672
    3. US GrandPrix Razzmatazz810
    4. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread428314662

See more discussions