George Michael

Found 19th Dec 2017
He was a tortured sole and a musical genius. Those characteristics probably go hand in hand but it doesn't make the anniversary of his death any easier.

The below is a great song from his best album imho.

Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
@RedLozzer

"He was a tortured sole and a musical genius. Those characteristics probably go hand in hand but it doesn't make the anniversary of his death any easier..."

Just be thankful for every day you get to share his genius.

PS. [ hotukdeals.com/com…846 ]
Edited by: "fanpages" 19th Dec 2017
12 Comments
@RedLozzer

"He was a tortured sole and a musical genius. Those characteristics probably go hand in hand but it doesn't make the anniversary of his death any easier..."

Just be thankful for every day you get to share his genius.

PS. [ hotukdeals.com/com…846 ]
Edited by: "fanpages" 19th Dec 2017
Original Poster
fanpages15 m ago

@RedLozzer "He was a tortured sole and a musical genius. Those …@RedLozzer "He was a tortured sole and a musical genius. Those characteristics probably go hand in hand but it doesn't make the anniversary of his death any easier..."Just be thankful for everyday you get to share his genius.

I try my best.
32826632.jpg

Sorry had to

Can’t believe it’s the anniversary of his death already. He was a good singer and it was a shock when I read he had died. Hope you’re having fun up there George Michael
Edited by: "Mechtup" 19th Dec 2017
Banned
I wonder what his soul was like?
Graham197914 m ago

I wonder what his soul was like?

Red raw
Oh, you said soul, I thought you said ars...
Edited by: "Derek_Horatio_Shatwell" 19th Dec 2017
Dolphinzz1 h, 4 m ago

[Image] Sorry had to (embarrassed)...

Cobblers.

Try walking a few miles in somebody else's shoes.
With any luck, when they notice, you'll be a few miles away... & have their shoes.
Have loved George from a teenager . Was on my bucket list of artists to hopefully see live one day . Could not believe it when heard he had died. Such a waste of a talented man with one great voice.
He was a tortured sole and a musical genius
No dou

Oh stuff it rip George
When did he die?
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants