Groups

George Sampson wins Britains got talent!

cnt belive it my bet was on signature!

35 Comments

I did want Signature to win. But George Samson deserved it also he was saying it practices in his garden / home. He also came from a very poor background. I am actually glad it won. Although I did want Signature.

I wanted signature to win too and i thought the cute singing lad would be 2nd!

Yeah, he came from a poor family and wasnt priviledged etc. but does that matter? Its britains got talent; talent isnt who you are or where you come from, its what you can do, right?

i wanted signature

George deserved it, signature were rubbish

I am shocked! Really thought Faryl Smith would win it. I wanted Signature to win! They were great.

surely the talent would be teaching yourself?
    He's an unusual dancer, I personally think he deserved to win but he wasn't my favorite.

Obvioulsy its "Britain's got Talent", not "Britain's got Taste". :whistling:

Original Poster

i thought that to! :-D

KELLY 'N' STEVE;2217436

I wanted signature to win too and i thought the cute singing lad would be … I wanted signature to win too and i thought the cute singing lad would be 2nd!

he deserved the win IMO. The lad singing classical annoyed me by mentioning every 2 seconds that he was bullied, he was almost as bad as the foreign woman saying 'I am singin for my children'.

The sob stories ruin these programmes for me.

booooooo

He made me hate him when he said "it will save my life"

Too many of the contestants have played on their "traumatic" life stories this year, really winds me up. I felt uncomfortable watching that phillipenes woman the other day when she used all the pictures of her kids. I thought it was cheap and uncalled for.
    Why can't the public just vote for an act based on their talent

George deserved it, signature were amazing.
    big fan of both of them. they will both as with the rest of them go very far.

No loosers. he won great the £100,000 will help him and his family out alot. but they will all make money from this.

cool kid, Congrats.

I also think that he won because of the state in england. remember its kids killing kids almost daily now.

He started by saying his mates cant be bothered. atleast he on his own stuck with something positive. which shows other kids out there that they have a choice. Problem is kids today want the easy route so dont bother.

george deserved it imo, he tried hard and came back on the following year

Signature were great the first time I saw the large Indian guy dance with the Jackson impersonator... by the third showing I was a bit bored of it.

qazim;2217429

I did want Signature to win. But George Samson deserved it also he was … I did want Signature to win. But George Samson deserved it also he was saying it practices in his garden / home. He also came from a very poor background. I am actually glad it won. Although I did want Signature.

no offense but that is just a sob story

He also came from a very poor background

I agree that George's sob story was pointless. Coming from a poor background doesn't make it harder to learn to dance. My parents weren't poor and I can't dance for ****.

The first 2 were beyond belief imho - I would not have put them in the first 3 - there is something wrong with the British public - or at least those who are inclined to vote - makes the whole series rubbish.

dean3988;2217469

George deserved it, signature were rubbish

How were they rubbish? You couldn't do better or even have the guts to go into that competition. (Based on what your saying now)

:whistling:

Banned

stratomaster;2217567

boooooooHe made me hate him when he said "it will save my life" Too many … boooooooHe made me hate him when he said "it will save my life" Too many of the contestants have played on their "traumatic" life stories this year, really winds me up. I felt uncomfortable watching that phillipenes woman the other day when she used all the pictures of her kids. I thought it was cheap and uncalled for.Why can't the public just vote for an act based on their talent

bring one in and they bring their whole family in :thumbsup:

Genious_Gamer360;2217918

bring one in and they bring their whole family in :thumbsup:

When he said 'it'll save my life'. I honestly thought he was only in it for the money.

Just watched george on youtube, he deserved win with a performance like that.

Banned

ProStreet;2217932

When he said 'it'll save my life'. I honestly thought he was only in it … When he said 'it'll save my life'. I honestly thought he was only in it for the money.

i was referring to the phillipinean lady , me and the missus's dad were just cracking jokes at them, especially the guy in the suit that does the impersonations when he was crying last night at the end of his performance, he wimpered i came all the way up the motorway lol random i know , but i replied in my clapped out ford fiesta whinge bloody whinge lol

Glad he won, fantastic I loved his dance it was a mix of old and new, very original and the rain was the finishing touch. He's got a good future ahead of him. I'm glad those over priveledged Escala girls didn't win ... 100,000 to them would be nothing. Thought Farrel would have done better, her voice is gorgeous and absolutely flawless.
    Although signature were good, I think this act was starting to wear thin ... would have liked to have seen them do something completely different - they would have won if they had!

spoiler ??

ProStreet;2217932

When he said 'it'll save my life'. I honestly thought he was only in it … When he said 'it'll save my life'. I honestly thought he was only in it for the money.

I honestly think most of them are though! Royal variaty wow great - but if it was either that OR the £100,000 I bet most would have chosen the money!!

I'm just glad that blinking dog didn't win!

Banned

i thought the dog was the best act .. more like britain has no idea and vote for the sad story :roll:

dog_cop;2219116

i thought the dog was the best act .. more like britain has no idea and … i thought the dog was the best act .. more like britain has no idea and vote for the sad story :roll:

Totally agree :thumbsup:

My 15 year old daughter wanted George to win based on the fact he had tried last year and came back and tried again, also for the fact he portrays a positive image for kids rather than all that is read in the papers at the moment.

I felt so sorry for the other lad though he was in bits and needed his Mum up there with him or someone to comfort him, it was awful the way the camera followed him crying off the stage.

Sheriff Waffles;2218202

Glad he won, fantastic I loved his dance it was a mix of old and new, … Glad he won, fantastic I loved his dance it was a mix of old and new, very original and the rain was the finishing touch. He's got a good future ahead of him. I'm glad those over priveledged Escala girls didn't win ... 100,000 to them would be nothing.

BRITAIN'S Got Talent beauty Izzy Johnston and her Escala babes are set to become RICHER than her famous McFly boyfriend—thanks to a multi-million-pound record deal.

trust me 9/10 its the rich that get richer. George deserved it more than most.

George came back and said 'winning this will save my life'- and didn't mention that he must have had a big payday on the BGT tour last year, plus IIRC his family did a fair few newspaper interviews in the Sundays last year. Fair enough he's been dancing in MCR city centre for cash the last year, obviously wanting to come back and impress, but the whole thing was dodgy- on his audition, Simon Cowell pretended to vaguely recognise him at first, as if Cowell would have forgotten about someone he 'fought for' last year! The best thing about his routine was the production and stage direction- the water was inspired, copying from an Usher video and the VW advert that the music was first used in ]http//ww…9zc

Still, his reprise of the routine at the end was good, best dancing by the Chesney-from-Corrie alike kid yet :thumbsup:

Biggest disappointment was that nobody really went all-out last night, I was waiting on Signature doing Bad complete with a Wesley Snipes- alike on rollerskates in prison issue clothes...

he was ****....hardly anything on there was worthy of the show

Sh0rty;2219872

he was ****....hardly anything on there was worthy of the show

You could do better than them all then could you!!? :roll:

plus why is Miranda Holdman a judge, the closest she's ever got to talent is sleeping with LesDennis?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Supermarket may have sold Sausages & Other Pork products may have been inf…1329
      2. word association Game72744170
      3. Veteran TV host Sir Bruce Forsyth dies at 892630
      4. USS Indianapolis wreckage to be considered as a war memorial79

See more discussions