Found 31st Oct 2008
i got 2 gerbils coffee and cream (yes i know thats there name and there colours)

any ways i dont think i can sell them on here as there live stock animals
but i have to name in my house now
over 110+ fish (tropical and coldwater)
2 cats
a mouse
2 gerbils
and my scorpion

so does any one know the best website or place to advertise my little gerbils for sale

i live in accrington lancashire incase any one is close to me

1. Misc
Groups
  1. Misc
10 Comments

Banned

and cue BG comments............

(lol :p)

You can sell them on HUKD

Original Poster

shows how much i read the rules then i was affraid of posting incase of breaking rules

Sloth/Mod

You can sell them here or give them away to someone who lives local.

Although make sure they are going to a good home. :thumbsup:

just thought id let u know that i dont agree with ur avi, messing around with guns is never clever.

Original Poster

yes im a big animal lover i wouldnt letthem go to some one im not comfortable with there 2 very lovely animals but my youngest cat things there just moving food :P

Original Poster

acecatcher3;3334591

just thought id let u know that i dont agree with ur avi, messing around … just thought id let u know that i dont agree with ur avi, messing around with guns is never clever.

it was supposed to be a funn gif but i couldnt get it to work

you can see it here

giftube.com/gif…362

thesaint;3334570

You can sell them on HUKD

Was this confirmed by the mods? I remember not so long ago that the threads selling animals were removed - perhaps that was only because it seemed like business-like activity in those cases tho - was that it?

tsar_nate;3334601

it was supposed to be a funn gif but i couldnt get it to work you can see … it was supposed to be a funn gif but i couldnt get it to work you can see it here http://giftube.com/gif/Silly_Girl-5362

i know exactly what it is, its funny i was just messing sorry lol! ill take a look later to see if i can cut it down so u can use it as a gif here lol

edit: i cant actually view the picture because of work internet restrictions, uif u or someone else puts the actual gif in a post, ill try fix it up.

Original Poster

whats BG

sorry for the dumb question
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Why was the deal I just posted removed?78
    2. Foo fighters presale code.109
    3. Advice on a cheaper hand held vacuum please.33
    4. Lost snipping tool on windows 10 laptop48

See more discussions