German Beer ideas

Found 14th Mar 2016
Im a big fan of German beer (Erdinger / Paul Anner / franciskanner / Weissbier / Dunkel etc)
And fancy trying some new ones.

Cant seem to find anything different in Sainsburys / Tesco / Asda

Any ideas?

I recall a deal on one of the deal site (not sure which one...Groupon / mighty cash / living social possilby) with £35 for 30x 500cl bottles and a glass but cant find it
Community Updates
12 Comments
Beck's gold if you can find it. Really nice stuff.
davewave

500ml Warsteiner - 3 for … 500ml Warsteiner - 3 for £5http://www.waitrose.com/shop/DisplayProductFlyout?productId=100363

aka warstarter, its like loopy juice

oldest brewer 'wienstefaner hefe' (1516 purity laws) is good,
German Online Beer paradise is here....

http://www.drinksupermarket.com/beer-cider-ale/l/country:germany
Original Poster
anyone tried these?

£7.49 unlimited delivery charge but bottles starting at just over a quid
beersofeurope.co.uk/
Aldi have a new line - both pilsner and weissbier - something like Rhienbacker

it's not a bad brew

EliTom
dodgymix

anyone tried these?£7.49 unlimited delivery charge but bottles starting … anyone tried these?£7.49 unlimited delivery charge but bottles starting at just over a quidhttp://www.beersofeurope.co.uk/

never tried, but seems pretty positive from TrustPilot uk.trustpilot.com/rev….uk
Weihenstephaner is a nice beer. I know this isn't German but Lindeboom is a nice drink from the Netherlands.
beerhawk.co.uk/ do some good beers.
Herforder Pils

Oh the days of coming off exercise then shower then popping straight down to the schnell imbiss for bratwurst mit fries und mayo und ketchup und a grosse pizza then off to rent a few videos to take back to the room and collect a few 10 packs of Herforder then chillout scoffing and drinking

Waking up the next morning to finish off the cold pizza and neck the rest of the unfinished beer - those were the days
Edited by: "philphil61" 14th Mar 2016
philphil61

Herforder PilsOh the days of coming off exercise then shower then popping … Herforder PilsOh the days of coming off exercise then shower then popping straight down to the schnell imbiss for bratwurst mit fries und mayo und ketchup und a grosse pizza then off to rent a few videos to take back to the room and collect a few 10 packs of Herforder then chillout scoffing and drinkingWaking up the next morning to finish off the cold pizza and neck the rest of the unfinished beer - those were the days

I hope you went for the green stripe not the red! As above comeback off a dry exercise straight to naafi for a couple of green handbags
rtmlk

I hope you went for the green stripe not the red! As above comeback off a … I hope you went for the green stripe not the red! As above comeback off a dry exercise straight to naafi for a couple of green handbags

When I was serving I only remember the one type of Herforder - maybe they've done a non alcohol type?
i love this from aldi tastes beautiful its called Steinhauser
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants