Groups

German Jordan Jiggles no more.

"German tabloids have been mourning reality TV star Carolin "Sexy Cora" Berger, who died in a coma after her sixth breast operation, aged 23. "

Absolutely shocking that women are taking such risks for the sake of vanity.

Really dont understand why it's getting more and more popular.

13 Comments

how give a sh*t

Yeah I read this earlier and really sad

Original Poster

addjon

how give a sh*t

You just kinda squeeze and push... comes naturally to most.

Hissy Miss

You just kinda squeeze and push... comes naturally to most.

lol i mean who

Original Poster

bossyboots

Yeah I read this earlier and really sad

Hopefully it'll put others off doing the same.

Original Poster

addjon

lol i mean who

I know.

German Jordan.

Although, having said that, this story should be treated with the respect it deserves, this is the death of a young girl, at the end of the day, whether she was a "sex film celebrity" or not.

I am so glad/lucky I have naturally big knockers X)

These girls must have some sort of mental illness - they dont see what we see - its like anorexics who look in the mirror and see a fat person. These girls look in the mirror and see tiny boobs - ok some look in the mirror and see pound signs and want more pounds so get them inflated - stupid.

nikkib123

I am so glad/lucky I have naturally big knockers X)

prove it

bossyboots

These girls must have some sort of mental illness - they dont see what we … These girls must have some sort of mental illness - they dont see what we see - its like anorexics who look in the mirror and see a fat person. These girls look in the mirror and see tiny boobs - ok some look in the mirror and see pound signs and want more pounds so get them inflated - stupid.

yeh some time they think they are cows in human sinks,so at least they wana see their melons like cows,for which they struggle and end up in morgue

addjon

prove it

Erm NO!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. word association Game74044563
      2. 3x Now TV Sky Sports Day Passes to Giveaway1817
      3. Does anyone have a Sky voucher code that they wont use?33
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767410

See more discussions