Surprise of the group stages
Imagine if brazil go out at this stage too
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
davewave5 h, 3 m ago

Serbia could beat Brazil, potentially.

Wish Serbia did beat them.
I like my Brazilian friends (have quite a few), but that chap Neymar is a truly disgusting human being. Sorry to say that, but he really annoys me with his whimpering and arrogance. Sorry.
Edited by: "tryn2help" 28th Jun
I just hope Portugal get knocked out soon and not because Ronaldo is a pratt which doesn't bother me.
Just like in the WW Germany came to Russia unprepared!
34169597-vI8gh.jpg
20 Comments
Not a surprise the way they have been playing
go on dream if you like that it germany out and maybe brazil means england are going to win lol
Dunno why they didn't stick to the youth like they did the previous tournament...
Darn there goes my cos free beer
deleted1315437
Apparently a national inquest is to be undertaken. Ruthless Germans. When it’s England it’s ‘there there Harry have a lolly.’
deleted131543727th Jun

Apparently a national inquest is to be undertaken. Ruthless Germans. Apparently a national inquest is to be undertaken. Ruthless Germans. When it’s England it’s ‘there there Harry have a lolly.’

A national inquest, concludes with they didn't score enough.
Snakeyes6462 h, 13 m ago

Dunno why they didn't stick to the youth like they did the previous …Dunno why they didn't stick to the youth like they did the previous tournament...

I dunno I’d argue that only have 8 from the 23 World Cup winning squad speaks volumes.

They clearly didnt stick with the old guard and surely 15 players have not since retired and this lot look bang average. I think the manager takes all the blame. Everything is wrong. Players can’t take blame for the whole set up.
davewave5 h, 3 m ago

Wish Serbia did beat them.
I like my Brazilian friends (have quite a few), but that chap Neymar is a truly disgusting human being. Sorry to say that, but he really annoys me with his whimpering and arrogance. Sorry.
Edited by: "tryn2help" 28th Jun
They'll bounce back like they always do. Im predicting Germany will win the 2020 Euros
tryn2help50 m ago

Wish Serbia did beat them. I like my Brazilian friends (have quite a …Wish Serbia did beat them. I like my Brazilian friends (have quite a few), but that chap Naymer is a truly disgusting human being. Sorry to say that, but he really annoys me with his whimpering and arrogance. Sorry.

100% agreement here with neymar

adding ronaldo, pepe and suarez in there too
delboye301 h, 34 m ago

They'll bounce back like they always do. Im predicting Germany will win …They'll bounce back like they always do. Im predicting Germany will win the 2020 Euros

I doubt it unless there is a major overhaul. i mean I think Englands squad looks promising and i feel that this squad is better than the 'golden generation' as we have a striker who is banging in 30+ goals, midfield with unbelieable talent, defence and keeper is a bit wobbly at times but a few games together mayber. I see this england squad as like the germany 2010 world cup squad. young with awesome potential. Many may disagree but I reckon this team will be stand out
PS i retract my statement if we dont win the world cup
Okay peeps, so where are we with our guesses about who's most likely to win now?

Belgium do look compact, would be a major step forward if England beat them in a truly competitve game as they have been impressive. Croatia are a lot better than I thought they'd be, but, as to who's going to win it - not got a clue.

Whadya think peeps, too early to call?
Edited by: "tryn2help" 2nd Jul
I just hope Portugal get knocked out soon and not because Ronaldo is a pratt which doesn't bother me.
Croatia Spain or England
Just like in the WW Germany came to Russia unprepared!
tryn2help10 h, 58 m ago

Okay peeps, so where are we with our guesses about who's most likely to …Okay peeps, so where are we with our guesses about who's most likely to win now?Belgium do look compact, would be a major step forward if England beat them in a truly competitve game, as they have been impressive. Croatia are a lot better than I thought they'd be, but, as to who's going to win it - not got a clue.Whadya think peeps, too early to call?

The Belgium England game tonight wont be that exiting as both teams wont be that bothered about losing, the 2nd placed team will get either Switzerland or Sweden in the quarters, (if they get there) & wont have to travel so secretly both managers wont care, expect both managers to make changes.
I hope Portugal or Brazil don't win it simply because of the disgusting way they drop all over the place to gain free kicks & penalties, as far as I'm concerned it's cheating.
I want England to win obviously but if that doesnt happen I'd bet on Spain stepping up a gear.
brilly12 h, 32 m ago

100% agreement here with neymaradding ronaldo, pepe and suarez in there too

Pepe though
34169597-vI8gh.jpg
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants