Groups

Gerrard and Torres Leave Liverpool FC

Spoliers.

32 Comments

lol why write spoilers when your title is the 'spoiler' also anyone can edit wiki so its hardly a credible source

Amusing. :-D

Original Poster

numptyj;8626417

lol why write spoilers when your title is the 'spoiler' also anyone can … lol why write spoilers when your title is the 'spoiler' also anyone can edit wiki so its hardly a credible source

LOL:p

lmao - does Rafa know ??

Who are Gerrard and Torres :?

yawn.

Original Poster

- Liverpool Fan here.

savills.co.uk/res…359

Not Gerrards house but who is this?

Adam2050;8626520

- Liverpool Fan here. … - Liverpool Fan here. http://www.savills.co.uk/residentialsearch/propertydetail.aspx?pID=245359Not Gerrards house but who is this?

Carragher's

Original Poster

midlandscomics;8626527

Carragher's

So wheres he going :whistling:

Adam2050;8626540

So wheres he going :whistling:

He's doing a house-swap with Lucas

http://www.channel4.com/4homes/images/mb/Channel4/4homes/on-tv/ruth-watson-s-hotel-rescue/s1-e5-margate/room2-before-lg--gt_full_width_landscape.jpg

Original Poster

midlandscomics;8626567

He's doing a house-swap with Lucas

LOL.

That seriously Carraghers house, as it can only really be one of two.

Adam2050;8626580

LOL.That seriously Carraghers house, as it can only really be one of two.

I was reading about it the other day on another site, and people were fairly certain it was Carragher's, as it matched the designs which were mentioned in an old article in the Echo (or something like that).

The other person who was mentioned as a possible owner was Hyypia, who is believed to still own a house in Liverpool.

Original Poster

midlandscomics;8626601

I was reading about it the other day on another site, and people were … I was reading about it the other day on another site, and people were fairly certain it was Carragher's, as it matched the designs which were mentioned in an old article in the Echo (or something like that).The other person who was mentioned as a possible owner was Hyypia, who is believed to still own a house in Liverpool.

Gerrards is well documented on google image search. So doesn't add up with that one.

Adam2050;8626605

Gerrards is well documented on google image search. So doesn't add up … Gerrards is well documented on google image search. So doesn't add up with that one.

Yeah, Gerrard doesn't live in Blundell Sands from what was said the other day.

Original Poster

midlandscomics;8626610

Yeah, Gerrard doesn't live in Blundell Sands from what was said the other … Yeah, Gerrard doesn't live in Blundell Sands from what was said the other day.

Wonder whats going on transfer wise at LFC.

Latest rumour doing the rounds is Adebayour(sp) and Ireland + £40 million for Torres and Gerrard.

Torres will go to Chelsae and Gerrard will join the special one at RM IMO.

Original Poster

greg_68;8626654

Latest rumour doing the rounds is Adebayour(sp) and Ireland + £40 million … Latest rumour doing the rounds is Adebayour(sp) and Ireland + £40 million for Torres and Gerrard.Torres will go to Chelsae and Gerrard will join the special one at RM IMO.

First one will never happen.

Massive downgrade.

Tbh I don't think Torres will go unless he's told to.

I think the last one has more merit then anything. But Stevie still wants the premiership.

If you think Torres will come back from SA with a possible WC medal and not be playing in the ECL then I am afraid you are very naive.

He is one of the most wanted srikers in Europe and there is no chance he will be at Liverpool next season.

greg_68;8626688

If you think Torres will come back from SA with a possible WC medal and … If you think Torres will come back from SA with a possible WC medal and not be playing in the ECL then I am afraid you are very naive.He is one of the most wanted srikers in Europe and there is no chance he will be at Liverpool next season.

He will be at liverpool next season.

Banned

Adam2050;8626672

First one will never happen.Massive downgrade.Tbh I don't think Torres … First one will never happen.Massive downgrade.Tbh I don't think Torres will go unless he's told to.I think the last one has more merit then anything. But Stevie still wants the premiership.

He's going to be 30 this month - if he wants to win the Premier League, he needs to leave Liverpool.

FilthAndFurry;8626715

He's going to be 30 this month - if he wants to win the Premier League, … He's going to be 30 this month - if he wants to win the Premier League, he needs to leave Liverpool.

damn, ok, i find it hard, but i goto agree with something you have said.:p

MarzBarz;8626706

He will be at liverpool next season.

This. Hes already said several times that playing in the champions league isnt that important to him next season, he wants the club to progress and make good signings so we can compete again.

Not necessarily about what he wants though is it, if the right bid comes in the owners given their current financial state may not be able to turn it down.....as with Ronaldo.

I cannot for one minute believe he will be there next season, especially if they sell Gerrard. What message will that send out to Torres about 'improving' the team.

Ya forgot to mention
    Reina
    Johnson
    Carragher
    Skrtle (possibly)
    Masch
    Lucas
    Babel
    Kuyt

All leavin Liverpool too.

Theyre off to the World Cup

For some reason i think a Ibrahimovic + cash for Torres deal will happen this summer.

dungavel;8627587

For some reason i think a Ibrahimovic + cash for Torres deal will happen … For some reason i think a Ibrahimovic + cash for Torres deal will happen this summer.

Barca don't need Torres, they've just signed David Villa.

The only player I can see them taking from us would be Mascherano. I wouldn't be against him going in exchange for Ibrahimovic, and if Chelsea did offer a lot for Torres (there's talk of an £85m deal now) it would soften the blow a little, providing the money wasn't used to service the debt.

Original Poster

midlandscomics;8627950

Barca don't need Torres, they've just signed David Villa.The only player … Barca don't need Torres, they've just signed David Villa.The only player I can see them taking from us would be Mascherano. I wouldn't be against him going in exchange for Ibrahimovic, and if Chelsea did offer a lot for Torres (there's talk of an £85m deal now) it would soften the blow a little, providing the money wasn't used to service the debt.

Wheres the first bit from?

Adam2050;8628055

Wheres the first bit from?

Maybe my imagination, but I'm sure I saw it on SSN towards the end of last week :-D

ffs, utd need to pull thier fingers outa thier a$$es!!

makes me laugh that scousers think that torres wont leave out of some sort of love for the club.

Isn't this the same person that left his hometown team when he saw the $$'s available?
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. One thing you've forgotten56
      2. Meerkat Movies (2 for 1 Cinema Codes) | Official Trading Thread424814504
      3. One for the mathmaticians2847
      4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7767462

See more discussions