Gerrard says the whole England team are behind Green.

Banned 37 replies
Found 13th Jun 2010
Just in case...

35 Comments

haha.

Banned

they are so worried that they are gonna all stand behind him on the goal line from now on lol

Banned

This guy is behind him:

http://img94.imageshack.us/img94/3339/1146512185d67ae67912cdc.jpg

To make Robert Green feel better I broke into a zoo and stole a Central American monkey.

So now he's not the only one to miss a howler

The only thing behind Green is the football.

Original Poster Banned

badumtish;8827276

The only thing behind Green is the football.

and his international career.

and he was drug tested after the game and they found no performance enhancing drug in his system.

Banned

zezlez;8827384

and he was drug tested after the game and they found no performance … and he was drug tested after the game and they found no performance enhancing drug in his system.

your stealing the joke he made about himself!!
what a sad life you lead! :thumbsup:

master_chief;8827198

This guy is behind him:

and he's never let england down at crucial stages has he?

rm13_hammer;8827399

your stealing the joke he made about himself!!what a sad life you lead! … your stealing the joke he made about himself!!what a sad life you lead! :thumbsup:

I think the laugh is on you because if you had seen the full report you would have seen this original comment on this post was by Gary Lineker.

What started as a friendly fun post gets spoilt with comments like this,

West ham joker :x

rm13_hammer;8827399

your stealing the joke he made about himself!!what a sad life you lead! … your stealing the joke he made about himself!!what a sad life you lead! :thumbsup:

In fact I find this reply offensive and I would like a mod to take the approprate action.

Apparently Robert Green stormed out the England changing room at half time threatening to commit suicide! He went outside and threw himself in front of a bus.......
luckily it went underneath him :-D

rm13_hammer;8827399

agree, and the Op needs a job, serious

Banned

zezlez;8827504

In fact I find this reply offensive and I would like a mod to take the … In fact I find this reply offensive and I would like a mod to take the approprate action.

and i would like you to stop commenting on international level football and concentrate on the league 1 football your be watching next season :thumbsup:

btw! lets get all these jokes out the way and get behind the team ffs :thumbsup:

* If only John Terry had lived next door to Robert Green's missus...

* Why is Robert Green like ITV HD? They both switch off at the crucial moment.

* What does Robert Green do after winning the World Cup? Drops his controller.

* At least that's one British spillage the Americans won't be moaning about...

* What's the difference between Robert Green and Justin Bieber? Robert Green knows how to drop his balls.

* Kermit was right: It's not easy being Green.

* The England lads had a get-together after the game and bought Robert Green a drink to commiserate. He spilled it.

* Steven Gerrard said: "The whole team is behind Rob Green." With hindsight, that's a good place to stand.

* Yesterday at London Zoo one of the staff let a a Central American monkey slip out of his grasp. So Robert Green's not the only English keeper to drop a Howler.

* My computer's got the Robert Green virus. It can't save anything.

* I'm Robert Green and cleaning Windows is my next idea...

(all c+p from the mirror)

skusey;8827567

agree, and the Op needs a job, serious

And this is from someone who has over 12000 posts !

Supermod

zezlez;8827608

And this is from someone who has over 12000 posts !

...you want the mods to take "appropriate action" because someone upsets you (how you were upset I dont know)..and then you try and provoke someone with this post.

Practice what you preach.

rm13_hammer;8827578

and i would like you to stop commenting on international level football … and i would like you to stop commenting on international level football and concentrate on the league 1 football your be watching next season :thumbsup:btw! lets get all these jokes out the way and get behind the team ffs :thumbsup:* If only John Terry had lived next door to Robert Green's missus...* Why is Robert Green like ITV HD? They both switch off at the crucial moment.* What does Robert Green do after winning the World Cup? Drops his controller.* At least that's one British spillage the Americans won't be moaning about...* What's the difference between Robert Green and Justin Bieber? Robert Green knows how to drop his balls.* Kermit was right: It's not easy being Green.* The England lads had a get-together after the game and bought Robert Green a drink to commiserate. He spilled it.* Steven Gerrard said: "The whole team is behind Rob Green." With hindsight, that's a good place to stand.* Yesterday at London Zoo one of the staff let a a Central American monkey slip out of his grasp. So Robert Green's not the only English keeper to drop a Howler.* My computer's got the Robert Green virus. It can't save anything.* I'm Robert Green and cleaning Windows is my next idea...(all c+p from the mirror)

So anyone who supports a team outside the Premier League are not allowed an opinion on internationl football, thats a bit narrow minded.

And your team in London is ?

You guys all got PMT today?

Banned

zezlez;8827504

In fact I find this reply offensive and I would like a mod to take the … In fact I find this reply offensive and I would like a mod to take the approprate action.

PATHETIC! :whistling:

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/csiman2/vybgbr.gif

Pick your toys up & grow a pair! :roll:

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/csiman2/crying_baby.jpg

Banned

intergeri;8827657

hangovers ;-)

magicjay1986;8827622

...you want the mods to take "appropriate action" because someone upsets … ...you want the mods to take "appropriate action" because someone upsets you (how you were upset I dont know)..and then you try and provoke someone with this post. Practice what you preach.

Yeah fair comment but dont you think you are provoking it even more though.

csiman;8827682

hangovers ;-)

Irn Bru and fried eggs rolls.
The only cure for a hangover.

Original Poster Banned

intergeri;8827657

In honour of Rob Green, things are getting a little out of hand.

Supermod

intergeri;8827657

I assume, after yesterday, that stands for Post Match Trauma. If so, yes. I have severe PMT.

Supermod

zezlez;8827694

Yeah fair comment but dont you think you are provoking it even more … Yeah fair comment but dont you think you are provoking it even more though.

No. I am merely stating (from an outsiders point of view) that you cannot be offended by something and then within minutes go on to offend someone else.

intergeri;8827695

Irn Bru..

I got this far and knew you were from Scotland

intergeri;8827657

Love it well said.

Op has PMT
(permanent miserable troll)

garbage456;8827737

appropriate not approprate i would like your english teacher to take … appropriate not approprate i would like your english teacher to take appropriate action.

ops surry mi spelcheker not wurkin

They didn't look like they were supportive of him at half time or after the goal...

Starr;8827710

I got this far and knew you were from Scotland

Well if anyone has any doubt about my nationality try this:

I bought some Rob Green condoms.

Extra slippy and you're guaranteed not to catch anything.

Original Poster Banned

intergeri;8827805

Well if anyone has any doubt about my nationality try this:I bought some … Well if anyone has any doubt about my nationality try this:I bought some Rob Green condoms.Extra slippy and you're guaranteed not to catch anything.

That's just silly.

Rob Green doesn't use condoms because he's incapable of catching anything.

great statement to make, one they were probably co-erced into making cos they "had to" say that right!

the looks on all the players faces when it happend show the full story, (like not a frikkin gain!)

Supermod

DudeyGeeza;8827963

great statement to make, one they were probably co-erced into making cos … great statement to make, one they were probably co-erced into making cos they "had to" say that right!the looks on all the players faces when it happend show the full story, (like not a frikkin gain!)

Even the raised eyebrows between Pearce and Capello told that story.
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. Topcashback Trick or Treat competition73826
    2. Win free gin for a year99
    3. Win two star gazing festival tickets in the north pennines65
    4. Magazine competitions - Issue 43 @ tvchoicemagazine.co.uk33

See more discussions