Unfortunately, this discussion is no longer valid
Expired

Get £10 when you order and activate (from £6) a new GiffGaff Sim card from @Topcashback

Posted 21st JulEdited by:"rossygnol"
topcashback.co.uk/gif…ff/

Not too sure if I'm missing something, I did order mine for free as a Pay As You Go sim card and it looks like it can easily be activated.
Update, you'll need to spend at least £6 to activate the sim card. Thx for the info @Ghostcrawler

Community Updates

Groups

Top comments
To activate a Giffgaff SIM, you need to spend £10, so please don't anyone think this is an easy way to make £10.

EDIT: Ghostcrawler posted to say you can activate with a £6 goodybag, so that'd be £6 spend for a possible £10 TCB.
Edited by: "Ashe" 21st Jul
7 Comments
Sim ordered thanks
To activate a Giffgaff SIM, you need to spend £10, so please don't anyone think this is an easy way to make £10.

EDIT: Ghostcrawler posted to say you can activate with a £6 goodybag, so that'd be £6 spend for a possible £10 TCB.
Edited by: "Ashe" 21st Jul
Ashe21/07/2020 22:07

To activate a Giffgaff SIM, you need to spend £10, so please don't anyone …To activate a Giffgaff SIM, you need to spend £10, so please don't anyone think this is an easy way to make £10.

No that's not right. I have done this twice and you can activate sim with just £6 which is the lowest goodiebag. Works very well. £4 profit. Just that TCB takes ages to confirm and payout. Then with Giffgaff you can refer your friends and family to get £5 as credit.
Ghostcrawler21/07/2020 22:13

No that's not right. I have done this twice and you can activate sim with …No that's not right. I have done this twice and you can activate sim with just £6 which is the lowest goodiebag. Works very well. £4 profit. Just that TCB takes ages to confirm and payout. Then with Giffgaff you can refer your friends and family to get £5 as credit.

I stand corrected - okay, have to spend £6 for a possible £10 TCB, didn't realise there were lower value goodybags.
Ghostcrawler21/07/2020 22:13

No that's not right. I have done this twice and you can activate sim with …No that's not right. I have done this twice and you can activate sim with just £6 which is the lowest goodiebag. Works very well. £4 profit. Just that TCB takes ages to confirm and payout. Then with Giffgaff you can refer your friends and family to get £5 as credit.

Thank you for the info, I thought it could be activated for free. I have updated the deal
can i just do a one time top up of 10 pound instead or do the 6 pound goodybag but then dont top it up/cancel that plan later?

its 8.50 cashback now
Edited by: "ScottyTheVideoGamer" 5th Aug
ScottyTheVideoGamer05/08/2020 13:41

can i just do a one time top up of 10 pound instead or do the 6 pound …can i just do a one time top up of 10 pound instead or do the 6 pound goodybag but then dont top it up/cancel that plan later?its 8.50 cashback now

yes you can, no need to continue, only requires once to buy the goodiebag. Keep the number active till you get the cashback payable.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants