Get £110 Quidco by switching to Scottish Power duel fuel

£110 for a successful dual fuel sale

£55 for a successful single fuel sale

T&Cs:

Cashback will not be paid for energy retention sales, new customers only. Cashback is not paid for prepayment meter transactions. Cashback will only be paid for orders placed completely online. Cashback is only payable when you opt to pay by Direct Debit only. For Dual Fuel- Cashback will track in at £60.00 and will update to £110.00 when validated. For Single Fuel- Cashback will track in at £30.00 and will update to £55.00 when validated. This offer is not applicable to existing customers or to any members who have recently applied for cashback with Quidco and ScottishPower and have a pending application. Any members reported to us as applying to Scottish Power with fraudulent details or intent to deceive will have their Quidco account and earnings terminated without notice. There will not be prior notice.

quidco.com/sco…er/

10 Comments

Original Poster

I've also took out a new account with Alliance & Leicester earned myself £150 too thanks to [URL="this"]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/479939/alliance-leicester-have-re-launched[/URL] thread.

nice wow thats great before xmas! heat added

Original Poster

who voted cold and why? Nothing cold about it!

xxnic0laxx;7183732

I've also took out a new account with Alliance & Leicester earned myself … I've also took out a new account with Alliance & Leicester earned myself £150 too thanks to [URL="this"]http://www.hotukdeals.com/item/479939/alliance-leicester-have-re-launched[/URL] thread.

link broken, but gret post voted hot

Original Poster

luke-kirk;7183795

nice wow thats great before xmas! heat added

no probs

You probably wont get your cashback before Christmas though.

Original Poster

craig guy;7183815

link broken, but gret post voted hot

try this:

hotukdeals.com/ite…and

supermod

Moved to MISC as this is Quidco cashback information rather than a specific deal, thanks.

Original Poster

ahh ok

with the alliance leicester deal will it work if you switch from one alliance leicester account to that one or does it have to be from a different bank like halifax?

think you need to be a new A&L customer

Does the scottish power deal work if you've previously been a customer? I moved to Eon a couple of months ago from Scottish Power (to get £80 quidco) and i'm wondering if i move back will i get this?
Post a comment
@
    Text
    Top Discussions
    1. New TV,Film & Ebook Releases 2407226
    2. How dangerous is Donald trump?1120
    3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846126
    4. Just heard this...2 ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★ congrats to all on 392k ★★★★★★★★★★★★★★7764101

See more discussions