Get £20 Pizza Express Gift Voucher if code doesn't work via Vouchercodes

Found 13th Sep 2017Edited by:"nihir"
Not sure if this has been posted here. Worth a try if any code doesn't work from their website. Click on the link to find out more vouchercodes.co.uk/cod…ed/

Our Promise

We guarantee that every single online voucher code is absolutely guaranteed to work. If it doesn't, we'll buy you dinner - or at least give you a £20 Pizza Express gift card so you can buy it yourself.

We hate it when a voucher code doesn't work. There's nothing worse than getting excited about a great deal to get to the checkout page, enter the code and... nothing.

At VoucherCodes, our priority is making sure you always get the saving you have been promised. We are super strict about the quality of the offers we let onto our site and proud of it.

All our codes are either exclusively negotiated with our partners for publication on VoucherCodes or are sourced from official channels. We deal with hundreds of voucher codes every day, so to avoid the occasional administrative slip up, we go the extra mile and test our top codes twice a week.

Community Updates
8 Comments
Anyone aware of any that dont work though?
sparx19814 m ago

Anyone aware of any that dont work though?

Amazon vouchers are quite hit and miss on their website. Come across few that didn't work in the past. Interesting to see if this happens now...
Pizza Express voucher = Link to Pizza Hut?
Picture is for Pizza Hut but deal description is for Pizza Express.
Wilsh88 beat me to it!
Link is now set by me that goes to vouchercodes. Now idea why it's showing Pizza Hut...
Edited by: "nihir" 13th Sep 2017
I found a code yesterday that dint work. Did what the page says and have been offered a £20 voucher, So we will see if it comes to anything
Thanks for the info. Used a code that no longer works and have been offered the £20 eGift voucher.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Merchants