Get 30 minutes early access to Lightning Deals with Amazon Prime @ Amazon

Found 27th Jul 2015
Prime Early Access Lightning Deals will say "Prime Early Access" when advertised on pages other than the product detail page. If a Lightning Deal is a Prime Early Access deal, it will also say so in the "Add to Cart" box on the product detail page.

Sales events on MyHabit.com will also indicate if the event or item is part of Early Access. Sales events on MyHabit.com begin every day at 9 a.m. Pacific Time with Prime members gaining access to events at 8:30 a.m. Pacific Time.

All deals are available while supplies last. Prime membership doesn't guarantee you'll be able to purchase a particular deal, and it's possible that a deal could sell out before the end of the early access period.

7 Comments

some meme about stop trying to make amazon prime happen, its not going to happen.

Trying to work out how this is a deal ??

Heat added

Been going all week - A seriously sad admission by Amazon their "Prime " con has become a fiasco How many "Lightning Deals " ever sell more than 5 - 6% ? They know those who went for prime are huge suckers so why not con them for more . Disgraceful from Amazon to prey further on suckers and disgraceful on HUKD for publicising this further con

rogparki

Been going all week - A seriously sad admission by Amazon their "Prime " … Been going all week - A seriously sad admission by Amazon their "Prime " con has become a fiasco How many "Lightning Deals " ever sell more than 5 - 6% ? They know those who went for prime are huge suckers so why not con them for more . Disgraceful from Amazon to prey further on suckers and disgraceful on HUKD for publicising this further con

You are so right. I feel absolutely ripped of and conned. For £6.67 a month my kindle lending library, free next day delivery, cheaper deals (on occasion), so doubt better than nothing TV offering and other perks. I can see how prime is such a con.
Please help me waste some more money, is there a deals site I can join that makes me want more items than I need, purely because they are cheap?

Banned

summerof76

Heat added

How?

Original Poster

luckydwinton

How?

It was in the 'deals' section but was moved to 'misc'
Post a comment
@
    Text