Get £5 for your old shoes @ Schuh

Posted 26th Nov
schuh.co.uk/hel…es/

Got an old pair of shoes fit for the bin?.. Take them to Schuh instead and get urself a £5 voucher!!

Want £5 off* new shoes? Of course you do!

Vouchers can only be redeemed against full price items over £25

All we want is your old shoes - easy right?

Bring in your used, unwanted or outgrown footwear to any schuh store and we'll send them off for recycling - they don’t even have to be from schuh! Then, we’ll give you a £5 off* voucher to buy a fresh pair.

*T&Cs apply: Customers handing in a pair of unwanted shoes to any schuh store will receive a £5 voucher for each pair donated. Shoes do not have to be from schuh. Shoes will be recycled. Once unwanted shoes have been donated in store they cannot be returned. Vouchers can only be redeemed against full price items over £25 and cannot be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer or discount. Voucher valid in UK stores and online. Redeemed vouchers cannot be refunded and will be lost if purchased shoes are returned. Shoes being returned as faulty or unsuitable are not eligible for this promotion and our standard returns policy is not affected. schuh ltd reserves the right to amend or end this promotion at any time.
Community Updates

Groups

5 Comments
Can you use more than one voucher in one transaction?
shadowfall26/11/2019 10:35

Probably not... but it's worth a try
shadowfall26/11/2019 10:35

No It would be nice
Is it me or are most of the shoes in shuh more than £5 over priced anyway...
indywooda26/11/2019 11:28

Is it me or are most of the shoes in shuh more than £5 over priced …Is it me or are most of the shoes in shuh more than £5 over priced anyway...

At least £30 over priced!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants