Get a £10 voucher for House of Fraser for £5,49, is it worth it?

Posted 4th OctEdited by:"david587"
So i was gonna but this with multiple orders houseoffraser.co.uk/bra…787
About 10 orders, then i would have £100 worth of credit for £55 if that is how it works.

Can anyone clarify if you can colelct multiple vouchers etc from orders.
Community Updates

Groups

11 Comments
??????
basically you get a £10 voucher when you click and collect any item. but the item in the link is 50p plus £4.99 delivery it makes it £5.49 for me to click and collect it and get a £10 voucher.
So i was wondering how many times you can claim this offer
dodgymix04/10/2019 16:09

??????

38605724-kP0MC.jpg
Right I get you.. used to be a fiver
If you’ve got a item to purchase yes.. if not I’d be cautious as HOF is on its ar5e and if s coy goes bust you ain’t getting your voucher value back
I see where you are going . Tags for 50p C&C £4.99 =£5.49 and collect a £10 instore voucher . It does say "every time " you use the service you get a £10 voucher . Only per order not per item , so would have to be separate orders for separate collections . Can't see any T&cs suggesting different .

It would have to be separate orders the way I read it - Worth trying once , then again and again if it works .

You would have to be close to a HofF store for it to be viable though (which sadly I'm not ).
Edited by: "rogparki" 4th Oct
dodgymix04/10/2019 16:14

If you’ve got a item to purchase yes.. if not I’d be cautious as HOF is on …If you’ve got a item to purchase yes.. if not I’d be cautious as HOF is on its ar5e and if s coy goes bust you ain’t getting your voucher value back

Its been bought by Mike Ashley, this is why they now charge for click and collect in the same way as Sports Direct does. So they should carry on trading now, but still good advice not to hoard vouchers forever.

I would also suggest checking that you can use multiple click and collect vouchers, it may well be only one per transaction.
I wouldn't touch House Of Fraser gift cards or account credit with somebody else's bargepole these days. If the chain hasn't collapsed before you spend them they'll probably be some kind of catch in the T&C that makes them useless.
jon81uk04/10/2019 16:18

Its been bought by Mike Ashley, this is why they now charge for click and …Its been bought by Mike Ashley, this is why they now charge for click and collect in the same way as Sports Direct does. So they should carry on trading now, but still good advice not to hoard vouchers forever.I would also suggest checking that you can use multiple click and collect vouchers, it may well be only one per transaction.

Yes I know that but not sure whether it’s parts of sports direct limited or if it’s a Seperate entity owned by SD ltd.. they’d be daft to bring it onto the balance sheet of sports direct so suspect its wholly owned subsidiary they could drop in worst case scenario
dodgymix04/10/2019 16:53

Yes I know that but not sure whether it’s parts of sports direct limited o …Yes I know that but not sure whether it’s parts of sports direct limited or if it’s a Seperate entity owned by SD ltd.. they’d be daft to bring it onto the balance sheet of sports direct so suspect its wholly owned subsidiary they could drop in worst case scenario

But I have seen a lot of brands from sports direct in house of Fraser, such as lonsdale, Lee cooper etc
£4.99 for click and collect that takes 5-7 days. What a disgrace.

If you have anything you want to buy for around £10 that you'll get for more or less half price, I'd give it a go with one item to see the terms of the voucher just in case you can only use one per go.

Also worth noting that the terms of receiving the voucher seems to suggest you would only receive one voucher per store visit - in other words the voucher isn't in the parcel it is handed to you upon collection. And they might not give you 10 vouchers for 10 orders.
Edited by: "plebbygiraffe" 4th Oct
plebbygiraffe04/10/2019 18:15

£4.99 for click and collect that takes 5-7 days. What a disgrace.If you …£4.99 for click and collect that takes 5-7 days. What a disgrace.If you have anything you want to buy for around £10 that you'll get for more or less half price, I'd give it a go with one item to see the terms of the voucher just in case you can only use one per go.Also worth noting that the terms of receiving the voucher seems to suggest you would only receive one voucher per store visit - in other words the voucher isn't in the parcel it is handed to you upon collection. And they might not give you 10 vouchers for 10 orders.

At Sports Direct the voucher is printed by the till when they register on the till that you have collected your parcel. I would assume its the same system, so you should get one voucher per parcel, but I wouldn't bank on it if you are doing this just to try to get a discount rather than needing the items order. Also you might only be able to spend them one per transcation, need to read the T&Cs!
Post a comment
@
    Text

Discussions

Top Merchants