Get a Blood Test and book your Funeral

Found 9th Jul
It could be just the thing for those who need a nudge to start ticking items off their bucket list; scientists have developed a blood test that reveals how long a person has left to live.

The test draws on nine biomarkers found in the blood that can be used to calculate the biological age of a person’s body – that is, how old it seems from the way it functions, as opposed to how long it has been out of the womb.

Researchers at Yale University in Connecticut found that the test was a more accurate predictor of life expectancy than a person’s chronological age or any of the biomarkers individually.

amp.theguardian.com/soc…ath
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Such a generous offer , but I think I'll pass thank you . I'd rather not know , besides which it could give me a false sense of security . What if it tells me I will live til I'm 87 , then some eejit driver runs me over tomorrow
15 Comments
Such a generous offer , but I think I'll pass thank you . I'd rather not know , besides which it could give me a false sense of security . What if it tells me I will live til I'm 87 , then some eejit driver runs me over tomorrow
Live every day as if it were your last!
tinkerbellian17 m ago

Such a generous offer , but I think I'll pass thank you . I'd rather not …Such a generous offer , but I think I'll pass thank you . I'd rather not know , besides which it could give me a false sense of security . What if it tells me I will live til I'm 87 , then some eejit driver runs me over tomorrow

Murphy's Law, or is that Cole's Law?
Some people seem to love being morbid.
How can I do this ?
Predikuesi32 m ago

Murphy's Law, or is that Cole's Law?

34295939-qhmvE.jpg
chuckiedoll1 h, 42 m ago

What do you do for money on day 2, when you've spent all your money on day 1?
chuckiedoll2 h, 22 m ago

Derek_Horatio_Shatwell39 m ago

What do you do for money on day 2, when you've spent all your money on day …What do you do for money on day 2, when you've spent all your money on day 1?

If I was living everyday like it was my last I would probably be with my family to be fair. If today was your last day alive would you really need money? Remember your living life as if it were your last day, so you gotta think what would you do on your last day alive?
chuckiedoll2 h, 35 m ago

How? Sample questions for your answers:-

1. How much are you spending by midnight every day?
2. Are you working tomorrow?
3. Have you told your boss, that you work very well and pay you as if there is no tomorrow?
chuckiedoll2 h, 43 m ago

Second go.

Between "Live every day as if it were your last!" and "Live every day as if it is not your last!"

Name actual journals of your living of what you did in one that is not in the other?
splender9 m ago

Second go.Between "Live every day as if it were your last!" and "Live …Second go.Between "Live every day as if it were your last!" and "Live every day as if it is not your last!"Name actual journals of your living of what you did in one that is not in the other?

Shall we just summarize it as: 'Live every day with as few regrets as possible as you never know when it will be your last' then?
This is a con.
They told my mate he would live tìil his 80's but he was hit by a bus on Friday.
chuckiedoll5 h, 38 m ago

Shall we just summarize it as: 'Live every day with as few regrets as …Shall we just summarize it as: 'Live every day with as few regrets as possible as you never know when it will be your last' then?

A man with no regrets must be the most boring person ever
chuckiedoll14 h, 8 m ago

I can't imagine anyone going to work if that was the case!
tinkerbellian16 h, 31 m ago

Such a generous offer , but I think I'll pass thank you . I'd rather not …Such a generous offer , but I think I'll pass thank you . I'd rather not know , besides which it could give me a false sense of security . What if it tells me I will live til I'm 87 , then some eejit driver runs me over tomorrow

Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants