Groups

Get a defibrillator into all grassroots football clubs

I first came across this charity when a little lad got up in front of hundreds of people at my kids football presentation and explained to the crowd how he'd survived a heart attack at only 7 years old.

He's started up a charity now to get a defibrillator into all grassroots football clubs and everyone should know about it.

There's a first aid company now offering £100 off a defibrillator to support this charity.

Read this lads story here:
    nehwg.co.uk/col…al/
    facebook.com/col…al/

If you want one or know someone who may want a defibrillator this is the link to the one on offer:

jaxfirstaid.co.uk/pro…255

Code NEHWG will get you £100 off.

This is posted in the vouchers section too.

6 Comments

Great post,few local football teams have them

We had a little boy who had a heart attack on the pitch, after lots of fundraising a defibrillator was put in the club, which was burgled and the defib taken
    These machines are so important.

I don't know much about football but anything that can save a life is worthwhile . My husband ran ten miles a day and ate massive amounts of vegetables but still died of a heart attack on his 51st birthday. It isn't just fat people that are killed by heart disease, healthy fit athletic people can also be struck down. It could be any of us. Here is a link to a truly inspirionational woman
    walesonline.co.uk/new…024
    dannyjonesdefibfund.co.uk

frighteningmcmean8 h, 50 m ago

We had a little boy who had a heart attack on the pitch, after lots of …We had a little boy who had a heart attack on the pitch, after lots of fundraising a defibrillator was put in the club, which was burgled and the defib taken These machines are so important.

what lowlife nicks a defrib!!!

We've got several of these dotted around the town centre now. The siting of the newest one raised a few eyebrows though - it's on the wall of Co-op Funeralcare.

Saw a good idea the other day, If you go into Monmouth and stand outside the Punchbowl to the left of you is an old phone box with a defibrillator inside it!
    Post a comment
    @
      Text
      Top Discussions
      1. Surprise! The HUKD Summer Flamedeer Hunt 2017 **OFFICIAL THREAD** (trading …3631401
      2. Gold Flamedeer thread (ABSOLUTELY NO HINTING/MENTIONING THE TRADING OF GOLD…36
      3. ❅☁☁❅ I want☼to talk☼about the☔WEATHER☔no politics☃no religion❅☁☁❅18846331
      4. EE Retention Deal S811

See more discussions