Groups

Get a life!

My B&Q thread has been locked
    I just want to say that some people need too get a life! I'm trying to help people save money and all I was wanted was not to be out of pocket,.

So just forget it i will put the vouchers through the shedder and my sure the rabbit will appriciate them as "litter" in his "litter tray"!

36 Comments

what happened?

magicbeans;6802227

what happened?

+1

links

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

o its on page 4 of discussed.

FF why dont u just say what u want for postage. dont think its that bad.

all you had to do was confirm you only wanted 50p, not 'min of 50p' they will open it

magicbeans;6802227

what happened?

]http//ww…che

Just change it and ask for a set amount for P&P then ASB will re-open it.

Nice thing you were doing there BTW :thumbsup:

Original Poster

loupomm;6802256

all you had to do was confirm you only wanted 50p, not 'min of 50p' they … all you had to do was confirm you only wanted 50p, not 'min of 50p' they will open it

Its the principal of it....

hotukdeals.com/ite…548

cant you read what ASB wrote. Get over it and just report it.

You try to do a nice thing and all you asked was for the price of P&P. Cant understand they locked it out

muckyangel;6802265

You try to do a nice thing and all you asked was for the price of P&P. … You try to do a nice thing and all you asked was for the price of P&P. Cant understand they locked it out

The OP infact asked for a minimum of 50p. I can see where she is coming from but my reckoning is by putting that someone could give £10 because there is no set postal fee.

Just put it as 50p and get it reopened.

muckyangel;6802265

You try to do a nice thing and all you asked was for the price of P&P. … You try to do a nice thing and all you asked was for the price of P&P. Cant understand they locked it out

its a temporary lock till FF tells ASB how much she wants.

muckyangel;6802265

I cannot understand why it was reported :w00t:

Banned

nice of the Op to give the vouchers sums up the pettyness of some on here , and trying to get the Op an infraction is even worse .. pm ASB and do the 50p p and P

repped

waterloo;6802296

well to be fair even i wasnt sure if FF was allowed to ask for money in misc...even to cover postage. better to have it reported and cleared up.

waterloo;6802296

This is HUKD .Full of wanna be mods,

Banned

magicbeans;6802307

well to be fair even i wasnt sure if FF was allowed to ask for money in … well to be fair even i wasnt sure if FF was allowed to ask for money in misc...even to cover postage. better to have it reported and cleared up.

of course but issued an infraction at the whim of another member :x

dog_cop;6802306

nice of the Op to give the vouchers sums up the pettyness of some on here … nice of the Op to give the vouchers sums up the pettyness of some on here , and trying to get the Op an infraction is even worse .. pm ASB and do the 50p p and P repped

+1

Its the way this place is heading

FF, nice gesture.........wasted on some of the morons on here x

dog_cop;6802323

she didnt get the infraction.....well she didnt say she has so im presuming not.
    and i dint think mods will hand them out cos someone said so....not nice of vibeone to wish tht on FF....but i wouldnt let it bother me this much. just have it out with VB1!

Banned

magicbeans;6802353

she didnt get the infraction.....well she didnt say she has so im … she didnt get the infraction.....well she didnt say she has so im presuming not. and i dint think mods will hand them out cos someone said so....not nice of vibeone to wish tht on FF....but i wouldnt let it bother me this much. just have it out with VB1!

yes sorry I missed a few words out VB` trying to get the Op an infraction even worse,

Banned

OP knows the score and how to resolve. Why ask for a minumum of 50p ?

Benefit of the doubt was given and an easy resolution pointed out, but declined, or so it appears.

Original Poster

magicbeans;6802254

o its on page 4 of discussed. FF why dont u just say what u want for … o its on page 4 of discussed. FF why dont u just say what u want for postage. dont think its that bad.

loupomm;6802256

all you had to do was confirm you only wanted 50p, not 'min of 50p' they … all you had to do was confirm you only wanted 50p, not 'min of 50p' they will open it

Its just got me mad cos so petty :x
    barneydog;6802258

Just change it and ask for a set amount for P&P then ASB will re-open … Just change it and ask for a set amount for P&P then ASB will re-open it.Nice thing you were doing there BTW

Thanks

muckyangel;6802265

:thumbsup:
    t0mm;6802286

The OP infact asked for a minimum of 50p. I can see where she is coming … The OP infact asked for a minimum of 50p. I can see where she is coming from but my reckoning is by putting that someone could give £10 because there is no set postal fee.Just put it as 50p and get it reopened.

I dont understand what your saying.. the set postal fee is 50p!!!!!

magicbeans;6802290

its a temporary lock till FF tells ASB how much she wants.

waterloo;6802296

dog_cop;6802306

nice of the Op to give the vouchers sums up the pettyness of some on here … nice of the Op to give the vouchers sums up the pettyness of some on here , and trying to get the Op an infraction is even worse .. pm ASB and do the 50p p and P repped

Thanks

tonyg1962;6802321

This is HUKD .Full of wanna be mods,

+1

dog_cop;6802323

+1

Banned

aScottishBloke;6802380

OP knows the score and how to resolve. Why ask for a minumum of 50p … OP knows the score and how to resolve. Why ask for a minumum of 50p ?Benefit of the doubt was given and an easy resolution pointed out, but declined, or so it appears.

I can see why the Op declined and yet again those who would have loved some discount missed out .... criminal

I was surprised the thread was locked too - a stamp and envelope is surely worth 50p plus your time, you were being very nice

aScottishBloke;6802380

OP knows the score and how to resolve. Why ask for a minumum of 50p … OP knows the score and how to resolve. Why ask for a minumum of 50p ?Benefit of the doubt was given and an easy resolution pointed out, but declined, or so it appears.

+1 FF. just let ASB know. its really not worth getting this annoyed about.

:roll: This place just gets worse..... Nice gesture frilly,shame about the people that just take the community feel from the site. Of course you were gonna make a fortune from postage weren`t you:roll: Can`t even do people a favour on here without getting slagged off:?

xxx

octobergirl;6802395

I was surprised the thread was locked too - a stamp and envelope is … I was surprised the thread was locked too - a stamp and envelope is surely worth 50p plus your time, you were being very nice

it was nice gesture. just need to give definite figure of P&P and it will reopen.

FF i know its petty of VB1....but dont let ppl miss out for him. thats what he wants!

Original Poster

bitseylango;6802348

Its the way this place is headingFF, nice gesture.........wasted on some … Its the way this place is headingFF, nice gesture.........wasted on some of the morons on here x

Very true Bitsey , i dont come on as much as I used to cos of just full of xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    aScottishBloke;6802380

if you think I'm jumping to your tune your mistaken , you always locking thread for petty reasons !!

rosie2008;6802399

:roll: This place just gets worse..... Nice gesture frilly,shame about … :roll: This place just gets worse..... Nice gesture frilly,shame about the people that just take the community feel from the site. Of course you were gonna make a fortune from postage weren`t you:roll: Can`t even do people a favour on here without getting slagged off:?xxx

+1

i wouldnt bother again too if it were me not worth it...... dunno why ppl look for ulterior motives when someone's being nice :?

frollickingfrill;6802414

Very true Bitsey , i dont come on as much as I used to cos of just full … Very true Bitsey , i dont come on as much as I used to cos of just full of nobs if you think I'm jumping to your tune your mistaken , you always locking thread for petty reasons !!

haha..... FF hes not doing anything out of order. why so much hate for ASB..thought it was vibeone that annoyed u?!

Banned

ilovelilac;6802427

+1 i wouldnt bother again too if it were me not worth it...... dunno why … +1 i wouldnt bother again too if it were me not worth it...... dunno why ppl look for ulterior motives when someone's being nice :?

because they think they own the site :roll:

ilovelilac;6802427

+1 i wouldnt bother again too if it were me not worth it...... dunno why … +1 i wouldnt bother again too if it were me not worth it...... dunno why ppl look for ulterior motives when someone's being nice :?

Hey lilac,good to see you.:)

ilovelilac;6802427

but then that makes u equally petty....no?

Original Poster

ilovelilac;6802427

You are so right iLL... This place is more like a consentration camp than a forum !!

rosie2008;6802439

Hey lilac,good to see you.:)

thanxx rosie

magicbeans;6802445

but then that makes u equally petty....no?

not petty cos if i've taken the time to post that thread and have it locked for no good reason i wont bother wasting my time begging a mod to open it again i'd rather do something else constructive with my time :thumbsup:
    i dont think the thread should have been locked takes the wee wee

Banned

If you would like one all I will be looking for is a min of 50p to cover … If you would like one all I will be looking for is a min of 50p to cover my time, stamp and envelope cost and I will post 1st class for you.

^^^^ From your original thread.

frollickingfrill;6802414

Very true Bitsey , i dont come on as much as I used to cos of just full … Very true Bitsey , i dont come on as much as I used to cos of just full of nobs if you think I'm jumping to your tune your mistaken , you always locking thread for petty reasons !!

Alas, perhaps we were wrong to give you the benefit of the doubt. You had an easy resolution but have chosen to perform a personal attack. For purposes of clarity, you did not receive an infraction.

Thread closed - Contact Us if you wish to discuss further.

Sorry, commenting is no longer available on this discussion.

Top Discussions
    1. Cheap northface alternatives?11
    2. NUS EXTRA - Cheap (Legitimate Way) - 3 year card?610
    3. What to do?????56
    4. Tradesmen battery power tools.11

See more discussions