Expired

Get all your Quidco Cashback claims paid early

Found 28th Feb 2013
Just had this email:

Hi,

To say thanks for being a Quidco member, we want to help you out with your validated cashback claim(s).

Although we're waiting on a retailer to pass on what you're owed, we'll pay out on any outstanding validated claims
if you make two purchases with any retailers* by Sunday
31 March.

To be eligible, you must opt in using the button below.

quidco.com/hom…764

Don't know if its for all members.
Community Updates
26 Comments
http://goo.gl/qDQC0
Edited by: "sphinxy" 28th Feb 2013
Unfortunately not, otherwise I would be getting a tidy sum lol

We're sorry, unfortunately you're not eligible for this promotion
Our records indicate that you weren't selected to take part in this promotion. Please contact our Customer Care team if you require further assistance.
i got the same :-(
I got this same mail, although I only had to make 1 purchase. Also the pictures seemed a little cut and paste on the mail. It was from quidco@equidco.com seems fake to me. Deleted
Same here, not keen on them anyway.
Moved to misc as it applies only to those who received the email. Thanks for posting
that would be handy for me actually, sat waiting on a lot, any ideas of a few cheap purcheses?
I got the same and noted that it only applies to 'validated claims' which is fair enough, but I've got a whole bunch of outstanding genuine claims where I'm still awaiting validation nevermind the money.

So I suppose what they're offering is just to shortcut the waiting time for those claims where the retailer has promised to pay up following a claim which could still be beneficial if I can find some low-value purchases so will look into it and post back any suggestions. I've got £130 worth in this 'validated but not paid yet' category so it's arguably worthwhile for me - that's over three claims which is perhaps why I need to make three purchases.

Edited by: "MJN" 28th Feb 2013
i only needed one purchase, and JD have free delivery, so i picked my son a t-shirt up for his hols.
Thats me done, lets see if they deliver
Thanks OP!
If they're validated claims, why aren't they just paying out the cashback without extra purchases?
Quidco, and indeed all cashback sites, only normally pay the cashback once the retailer has paid it to them i.e. they just pass it on. The point of this promotion is that Quidco will pay it in advance of receiving it from the retailer for those claims where the retailer has accepted the claim but not (yet) paid up.

I misread the closing date first time around and see we've got until the end of March so I'm sure I'll have no trouble making three eligible purchases anyway without having to make any particular effort.
Edited by: "MJN" 28th Feb 2013
Not eligible. Annoys me as the initial claim for one of my tracking was 3 months to pay. Within that 3 months it has now changed to 6 months. Ah well.
One of my claims is just shy of a 12 month wait so I don't know if that's got anything to do with it... Perhaps they're picking out people like me in case we're on the cusp of completely giving up and jumping ship!

(Which I would be doing if the other cashback providers were any better - I've got one sat with TCB for a similar length of time)
Edited by: "MJN" 1st Mar 2013
Quidco and validated payment are two things i wouldnt have put together.
Ad80

I got this same mail, although I only had to make 1 purchase. Also the … I got this same mail, although I only had to make 1 purchase. Also the pictures seemed a little cut and paste on the mail. It was from quidco@equidco.com seems fake to me. Deleted

paranoid much
The emails are from quidco@e.quidco.com - a sub domain of quidco.com
TopCashBack is a lot better alternative.

No fees, higher tracking percentages, higher cash back rates & bonus payouts if you opt for gift vouchers instead of cash.

Moved from Quidco years ago & never looked back
We're sorry, unfortunately you're not eligible for this promotion
Wonder why mine says just one purchase by march 31st
I've got to make three purchases, but then I've got three validated claims outstanding so I wondered if that was it.... Do you have just the one outstanding?
I got this but I have to make 3 purchases not 2! Not gonna happen I don't think.
aircanman

I got this but I have to make 3 purchases not 2! Not gonna happen I … I got this but I have to make 3 purchases not 2! Not gonna happen I don't think.

3 purchases here too. I've gone for it. Spent around £20 over 3 purchases (things I needed anyway), all tracked (shock!). I have 3 claims worth £120. If they don't pay up I'll be done with them.
Note that it only applies to validated claims i.e. those where the retailer has accepted a claim as valid but has yet to actually pay out.
MJN

Note that it only applies to validated claims i.e. those where the … Note that it only applies to validated claims i.e. those where the retailer has accepted a claim as valid but has yet to actually pay out.

All mine validated, so fingers crossed.
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions

Top Discussions

Top Merchants