Get an annual MOT reminder

Found 24th Sep 2017

You'll get a reminder a month before your MOT expiry date.
Community Updates
Misc
Top comments
Or just put it in the calendar on your phone.
14 Comments
This has already been posted about two weeks ago!
Duplicate of this deal:

Free 'MOT due' reminder via email using GOV website (new service)
hotukdeals.com/dea…023
Edited by: "m00head" 24th Sep 2017
Thanks missed the original post and did miss my MOT due date this year...v helpful
Predikuesi21 h, 52 m ago

Not always helpful if you've changed phones or had to factory reset your phone or just plain lost your phone. I've never managed to successfully move my calendar from one phone to another there must be a way but I don't know it.

This costs nothing and is very helpful to many.
adhkarzf1 h, 58 m ago

Not always helpful if you've changed phones or had to factory reset your …Not always helpful if you've changed phones or had to factory reset your phone or just plain lost your phone. I've never managed to successfully move my calendar from one phone to another there must be a way but I don't know it. This costs nothing and is very helpful to many.

Also you would need to add a reminder every year as your mot date will vary from year to year? The website gets the date automatically from their database
adhkarzf2 h, 25 m ago

Not always helpful if you've changed phones or had to factory reset your …Not always helpful if you've changed phones or had to factory reset your phone or just plain lost your phone. I've never managed to successfully move my calendar from one phone to another there must be a way but I don't know it. This costs nothing and is very helpful to many.

I don’t see the problem here. I use Google Calendar on every device, then after setting an event, such as paying the Council Tax every month, whatever device I’m using will remind me. What I’ve set for 2017 will carry over into subsequent years. I find this the easiest and problem free method, even when changing phones, resting phones or plain lost one (though I have never been that careless).
Predikuesi11 m ago

I don’t see the problem here. I use Google Calendar on every device, then a …I don’t see the problem here. I use Google Calendar on every device, then after setting an event, such as paying the Council Tax every month, whatever device I’m using will remind me. What I’ve set for 2017 will carry over into subsequent years. I find this the easiest and problem free method, even when changing phones, resting phones or plain lost one (though I have never been that careless).

That's great if you're happy to share your personal life events with google.
CookinBat4 m ago

That's great if you're happy to share your personal life events with …That's great if you're happy to share your personal life events with google.

A little bit of thought would prove that to be an unnecessary thing to do.
Predikuesi9 m ago

A little bit of thought would prove that to be an unnecessary thing to do.

Too late. Enjoy your visit to the chiropodist on thurs, brah. ;P
CookinBat4 m ago

Too late. Enjoy your visit to the chiropodist on thurs, brah. ;P

Yes, agreed, thinking might be a bit late for some
Predikuesi48 m ago

I don’t see the problem here. I use Google Calendar on every device, then a …I don’t see the problem here. I use Google Calendar on every device, then after setting an event, such as paying the Council Tax every month, whatever device I’m using will remind me. What I’ve set for 2017 will carry over into subsequent years. I find this the easiest and problem free method, even when changing phones, resting phones or plain lost one (though I have never been that careless).

What exactly is your issue with a free service?
adhkarzf8 h, 28 m ago

What exactly is your issue with a free service?

I do not have any issue with a free service, but it is always good to have alternatives. Read through my posts and you’ll see that’s all I said. Sadly some on here love to be belligerent whenever they think they see an opening to do so
Post a comment
@
    Text

Top Discussions